FS/FT - 1999 Milano Red Civic EX 5 speed! Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredB

5+ Year Member
Car up for sale or trade is a 1999 Milano Red Honda Civic EX Coupe. I just want something different.

Price : $3,600 Or Trade - Can not put cash on top of trade. So, please, don't ask.

Trade : All colors considered!!
93-01 Acura Integra -
92-01 Honda Prelude [H Series Only] (Most Wanted!!)
92-95 Honda Civic (Hatchback Only!)
88-91 Honda CRX (Clean).

Motor :
D16Y8 - ONLY 103,xxx Original Miles! - Verified by Carfax and title! :thumbsup:
No smoke, knocks, nothing. Runs perfect.
Will have oil changed before selling or trading so buyer/new owner will not have to worry about it. :thumbsup:
New Radiator Cap.
Fresh Anti-Freeze Flush.

Transmission :
D16Y8 Trans - Same mileage.
No Grinds, no nothing. Flawless.

Exterior :
Again, Milano Red in color.
Does have quite a few dings and dents, will be hard to see in pictures but will get pictures of the major ones.
About 1-2 months ago, I rear ended someone. So there is a bit of damage on the front bumper. Insurance was not involved. Will be addressed in pictures.

Interior :
Dark Grey - Type K in color.
No tears or cigarette burns to speak of (off the top of my head. Will be able to tell from pics.
A/C, Heat, P/S, C/C, P/L, all work great.
Does have a busted after market stereo, will be gone before sale or trade (Hopefully)..
Spoon Sports Shift Knob OR Acura TSX OEM shift knob (6 Speed, came with car at time of purchase) w/o leather wrap. Buyer's choice.

Bad :
Is leaking coolant. HAS NOT OVERHEATED ONCE! OR EVEN COME CLOSE! I've been watching the temp gauge like a hawk since the day it started leaking. Hoping to have this issue resolved as well.
Front passenger's side wheel bearing is going out, again, hoping to have it fixed.
Passenger's Side Door panel is cracked.
Driver's side window falls off track. Just needs a new regulator and will be fine.
Does have it's dings and dents. A few shown below.
Front bumper is damaged from rear ending someone. No insurance claim.
Passenger's side mirror is black, driver's side is red. Not that big of a deal to me.
Few rips on the Sun Visors. Shown in pics.

That's about it.

Pictures :

Pictures continued below!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
-Jared

Update : Updated the "Bad" section. Few things I had forgotten about. Pictures added!

JaredB

5+ Year Member
More pictures!

Sorry they're in reverse order. But there they are.

The last 6 were taken on a different day, but oh well.

Let me know if you want to trade or are interested in buying.

-Jared

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
None of the photo's work...

JaredB

5+ Year Member
Yeah.... See... That hasn't worked, has it? I can't re-post them until Photobucket allows me to. June or July 3rd, I forgot. Will post them up ASAP. Can also text pics! 816-377-4284 OR PM me your number if interested. Also, updated OP.

Yeah. Now it works.....

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

This might give you a better idea of what you should expect to get. Its not to burst your bubble but $3,600 price or trading with someone for something that is valued that might just seem a bit off for lack of a better word, GLWS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.