FS/FT 95 Eg Gsr Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man you couldnt give this car away for free
damn i bet you if i said free it would be gone in a day or two but you should really give up on tryin to flame me for seeing if any one wants to trade

bump for a nice hatch

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
still got it?

civic006

5+ Year Member
dude just give it up already, nobody wants that thing lol. u should of just gotten a honda in the first place
hey i never road in a american muscle car b4 i just might..ahahaha..just for the hell of it...see how much power they got..

Nachtliebender

Best Bodywork Is Stock.
5+ Year Member
Wtf are you talking about? Your car has the same engine as mine, and mine is a Mugen built with papers. Atleast I spend my money on performance not cosmetic. My car has taken top prize at 12 SCCA autoX competitions and counting. Im not a fool who thinks a honda will ever be fast on a drag strip, mine is built for what honda's are really good at. Road racing.

civic006

5+ Year Member
Wtf are you talking about? Your car has the same engine as mine, and mine is a Mugen built with papers. Atleast I spend my money on performance not cosmetic. My car has taken top prize at 12 SCCA autoX competitions and counting. Im not a fool who thinks a honda will ever be fast on a drag strip, mine is built for what honda's are really good at. Road racing.
dude i dont care if yours better then mines..honda is a honda what's the difference..ohh yours faster then mine..i dont know fool...get off my thread...oh and sohc vs dohc..plz...i dont care if yours built...and top prize at whatever you said..who cares get the f**k out of my thread..laterzz...

oh and for the people that was interest i decided to keep it so sorry for the wait..thanks cc

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice job, looks like a mirror image of my last project, damn i miss that car

Status
Not open for further replies.