FS/FT:99 civic si built turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
SOLD

I have all reciepts for work done on motor. Tuned by Dave of course and it runs good. Just installed a new garett 60 trim turbo. Still have the box and reciept from tpr for it. I don't beat on the car and if you want to make a ton of power it will need tuned. Now with new turbo it is probably making around 270whp ish on 8.4psi. It could make 400whp and all you would need to do is a map sensor, probably a clutch, and tune. Just did a leak down test showed 0/1% on all cyl. I have reciepts for all of the motor work from BES. Motor work was done at 122,347 miles now reads 139,399. Unfortunatly it does have a rebuilt title. I have a pic of when it was wrecked by previous owner. It was body damage on driver side front. The hood, front bumper cover, lip, driver headlight, driver fender, driver door, and mirror were all replaced. It was repainted factory Milano red. Used mobil1 when I got it with 66k on it. Oil changed every 3k with napa gold oil filter. Did a heavy diesel oil on break in after build and royal purple after that with napa gold filter. Sorry for babbling on just want to make sure to get everything in here.

Motor:
Block was bored to 81.5mm, decked, and honed.
Crank was balenced and polished.
OEM honda valve seals
OEM honda valve guides
Milled
Mild porting
Ross forged 8.8:1 pistons
oem honda bearings
Eagle h beam rods
ARP rod bolts
ARP Head studs
Walbro 255
PTE 440cc injectors(not sure what duty cycle % its at would estimate 55%)
Tial 38mm wastegate w/dumptube.
HKS SSQV
Cometic MLS head gasket.
Huge 32x12x3 EMusa intercooler
Avid Driver side mount.
3 inch k teller exhaust all the way back to apexi n1 muffler
Garrett .60ar 60 trim turbo.
ACT hdss clutch which is holding up pretty good

Interior:
CTR shift boot
Pioneer deh-6700p head unit
JL audio 4ohm speakers.
Triple pillar gauge pod
Autometer carbon fiber boost gauge. the other 2 spots are open for now.
Everything else is stock and very clean.

Body:
8000k Bi-xenon hid's.
Black OEM front lip.
Comes with 2 rear bumpers
No rust at all. But has a few dings, nothing real noticeable.

Suspension:
4 newer oem shocks (got tired of rough ride)
Neuspeed springs
Has Black racing pro n1 wheels in bronze. With hancook tires only have about 8000 miles on them.

NEW PICS AS OF 8/27/11

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
6k for a salvage title , ouch, kinda to much man.

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice cept the title man GLWS though.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was wondering why there was no fogs.. f**k the haters.. I have a salvage title to on my hatch, and you guys would never know. GLWS bud

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
I was wondering why there was no fogs.. f**k the haters.. I have a salvage title to on my hatch, and you guys would never know. GLWS bud
Thanks. I was actually thinking about buying a black si roller and swapping everything over.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice ride good luck with the sale op

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
nice ride good luck with the sale op
Thanks. Salvaged title means its in a junkyard and not road worthy. It is rebuilt. Ill give it a couple more weeks and if its not sold im going to either trade it for another evo or keep it for a daily. I don't really want to go completely to the dsm/crankwalk side so someone buy this so I can get a rsx for a daily.

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill trade you a clean ex coupe with ls and a gsr coupe with salvage title?

Boosted2Hell

would you want to trade for a clean title 2001 mitsubishi montero sport xs 139xxx miles fully loaded premium sounds upgraded tow package 4x4? i live in columbus ohio so i am close as well. if interested you can contact me at 614-915-4920

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
Dont want anything swapped or modded. Deff don't want another mitsubishi. Only suv's I would consider are toyota's and jeeps.

Blackcivic99

I wouldnt buy a si roller to change it over you wouldnt make anything same with me actually turboin my car wouldnt make no more i got si high miles but full swap b18 and gsr lots of other mods hardy offer anything for it and its a clear title.To me a rebuilt title is nothin if you like the carand it rides right its nice and i hope you sell it but that title gonna hurt it alot lol i say u will get 4500 offers all day like i get goodluck tho.

brent_si™

Ballers roll 20+ psi
5+ Year Member
I wouldnt buy a si roller to change it over you wouldnt make anything same with me actually turboin my car wouldnt make no more i got si high miles but full swap b18 and gsr lots of other mods hardy offer anything for it and its a clear title.To me a rebuilt title is nothin if you like the carand it rides right its nice and i hope you sell it but that title gonna hurt it alot lol i say u will get 4500 offers all day like i get goodluck tho.
I was only going to buy it because it was a good deal not really to get more out of it. Plus I decided to keep this car. I went to the track and got a 13.5@105 on street tires and 12.8@109 on slicks. It got me back into hondas again so ill live with having 2 fast cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.