FS: Hondata S300, OBD2B-OBD1 Conversion Harness, S2000 AP1 Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtimlikewhoa

5+ Year Member
I have an Ap1 S2000 Steering wheel with airbag - SOLD!!

Hondata S300 w/ecu - SOLD!!

OBD2B -> OBD1 Conversion Harness - $75 shipped

Brand New Wiseco K24 89mm .030mls Head Gasket - $80 shipped (was told by blueprint racing that this is also made by cometic) reason for selling this is because my block was resurfaced .006 w/out my consent which was too much and I didn't want to run these with my 12.5cr pistons so I'm trying to go for a thicker one.

Lemme know! I'm not on here much so I don't have much rep since I only owned a civic for 6 months but most of the time i'm on crsx and k20a.org

I'm paypal verified!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice steering wheel :thumbup:

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is the hondata tuned??
(what engine is that ECU originaly from?)

bigtimlikewhoa

5+ Year Member
The hondata right now has a basemap of either an ITR or a GSR i'm not real sure i don't remember what I last put on there... ECU originally from an integra LS..

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great price for that AP1 wheel. :beer:

bigtimlikewhoa

5+ Year Member
the ecu vtec ready ?
Last time these ran foreal they were tuned on my friend's LS Vtec and he had vtec.. Then I ran them in my SI for a little bit but just so I could run it for daily driver I never tried to hit vtec (which I should've i know but I still had the LS vtec calibrations) but i was trying to sell my car at the time. I'm not sure but its still a good idea to use an alternate output (ACC, FANC etc) to activate the VTEC solenoid though just incase.. Just tell the shop who is going to tune for you to do it its not hard. Either way its still an s300 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.