FS: ITR brakes, MC, VTEC rotors, calipers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline57

5+ Year Member
DX/S2000 brake upgrade - $375
This is a for a front brake setup for all 88-00 Civics with the stock 9.5" brakes. Our steering knuckles have the tabs pulled in and don't work with a lot of other setups. However, now there is a great, lightweight option without even needing to change steering knuckles! This setup comes with S2000 calipers, modified brackets, pads, new rotors, and centering rings. It is a bolt on for all 88-00 Civics and all CRXs that have the 9.5" brakes, such as all DX, CX and LX models, CRX HF and Si, 92-93 Civic Si without ABS, and any 88-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra with Civic DX steering knuckles.

This setup uses the lightweight S2000 calipers and 11" rotors and clears 15" wheels (and some 14s such as the RacingHart CPF, Volk TE-37 and TE28, Kosei K1s, and others but I don't know which.)

Prelude VTEC rotors redrilled to 4x100 - NEW! - $110
This is a pair of unused 11.1" Prelude VTEC rotors redrilled to the 4x100 bolt pattern. If you have done the front Type-R brake upgrade on a civic/integra, this is the rotor you want. These were redrilled and are new, only mounted on a test knuckle to ensure they fit perfectly hub-centric, and they do.

RSX Type-S rotors redrilled to 4x100 - NEW! - $135
This is a pair of unused 11.8" RSX Type-S rotors redrilled to the 4x100 bolt pattern. If you have done the front S2000 brake upgrade on a civic/integra, this is the rotor you want. These were redrilled and are new, only mounted on a test knuckle to ensure they fit perfectly hub-centric, and they do.

Acura Integra GSR DA front calipers *painted black* - 85$
Calipers are in great shape and were painted with a very durable high temperature primer and painted with VHT high temp caliper paint, and rebuilt, so theres no paint on the rubber seals or banjo bolt or anything like that. Comes with brackets with slide bolts, pad spring, and retainer clips. Good upgrade for a Civic EX or Si.

D16Y7 Intake manifold - $5
In like new condition, clean, no scratches on face, vacuum line attachment tubes are perfect. Although the pic is bare, it comes with the throttle cable attachment bracket, the intake manifold bracket to bolt to the block, and the hose bracket for the side.

94-01 Integra GSR rear swaybar - $35 local only - Atlanta area
Here is a rear swaybar from a 1995 Integra GSR endlinks and D brackets are included. Bushings are in great shape. Local pickup, or willing to meet around north Atlanta area.

Mugen brake upgrade in 4x100 form - $450
The caliper is about 9lbs compared to the ITR's 13.5lbs. The rotor is the same weight as the Legend GS 11.1" rotor but is a more effecient design giving better cooling due to its heat vane design. These calipers were painted silver (and without the stickers though.) This uses an 11.8" rotor which is hub-centric to the Integra. It was redrilled to 4x100 and the brackets have to be milled similarly to the ITR upgrade. This setup clears 16s and 15" CPFs and TE-37s, and is a bolt on for 90-01 Integras and 88-05 Civics with stock 10.3" brakes.

Up for sale is a custom brake upgrade. This is Essentially the Mugen sized brake upgrade, but in 4x100 form for us Civic and Integra people.

I figured out how to use the Mugen calipers to get an even bigger than ITR upgrade on our cars now. This is a set of calipers pulled from the Mugen Active Gate Upgrade kit (without the rotors). The caliper is about 9lbs compared to the ITR's 13.5lbs. The rotor is the same weight as the Legend GS 11.1" rotor but is a more effecient design giving better cooling due to its heat vane design. This is a big step up from the ITR brakes and is an awesome looking setup.

The brackets were milled .050" off of the mounting point to within .001" runout. This setup is clears 16s (and 15" CPFs and TE-37s), and is a bolt on for Civic EX setups.

The Mugen active gate setup goes for over 1400$ on inlinefour.com. This custom upgrade is a bolt on for Civics at less than HALF the cost! I'm asking 500$ firm for this custom setup.

96-98 Civic EX VTEC cylinder head complete - 50$
This is a cylinder head from a 1997 Honda Civic EX. This is the VTEC cylinder head. It is completely assembled, in great shape, only issue is that there is no valve cover as I sold that to a friend. If you are upgrading from the y7 head, your stock one will work. Its in good shape, totally assembled, little carbon on the valves as would be expected.

Acura Integra GSR front calipers - $80
This is a pair of Integra GSR front calipers with pads from a 99 Integra GSR. They are in great shape. Comes with brackets and pads as pictured. Great upgrade for Civics and older Integras!

Prelude VTEC rotors, crossdrilled and slotted, redrilled to 4x100 - $130
This is a pair of brand new 11.1" Prelude VTEC rotors redrilled to the 4x100 bolt pattern. These were done the same as the above picture but are drilled/slotted.

RSX Type-S 5 lug changeover - $600

This is for a pair of front spindles from an RSX Type-S, pair of rear hubs from an RSX-S, and front calipers as well as all pads. These are loaded spindles and have everything including ABS sensors, except that one is missing a lower ball joint, however the race for the ball joint is in good shape. These spindles come with the calipers, pads, ABS sensors, hubs/bearings, and dust shields. These should bolt onto any EP3 or 01-05 Civic. This also includes the rear hubs for the 5 lug changeover. This also includes a brake booster and master cylinder from an RSX Type-S though I don't have it pictured.

Little surface rust on the hubs from being left out in the rain one night. I checked the bearings, they are in great shape, no rust on the actual bearings front or rear, still smooth.

Last edited:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish i had the cash to do some brake upgrading, but bump for sweet stuff

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man this seems to be the guy to talk to about brake upgrades bump for what i think are some good deals. I may be looking to upgrade to something on an Em1 soon.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
updated exactly 1 year later :shock:

that mugen kit sounds hott!!

Redline57

5+ Year Member
Yeah, bad habit. I've seen SO many forums barking about how to update old threads insted of make new ones. But who knew, I have a bunch of brakes for sale and the title describes them almost as well, so I updated it.

Yeah the mugen kit is awesome, the calipers are so much lighter than the Type-R ones and it brakes amazingly.

Redline57

5+ Year Member
Naw, the GSR had a 1" as well. Convenient for the 94-97 Integras isnt it? Straight bolt on for bigger brakes or a firmer pedal feel.

Redline57

5+ Year Member
I believe it does for the ABS models like the EX with ABS, but for DXs, no. I don't know all the inbetween ones, but you'd only have to bend one of the hardlines.

Redline57

5+ Year Member
For the EX models with ABS, yeah. For the other ones, All I know is that one of the hardlines lines up. the other one will have to be bent a but, but no cutting and reflaring at least =)

Status
Not open for further replies.