Fs: Itr Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACK EK

5+ Year Member
I got some good condition type r front and back seats. The rears are jdm, so they dont have the center pocket. I would rate the seats 8 out of 10. For any more questions you can either email me or hit me up on aim. I rarely check my pm's on here. FOR SALE ONLY! NO TRADES!!

Price - Asking $850
Mikedaillezt@aol.com
Aim - mikedaillezt

Located in Central New Jersey
Let me know

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and they say mine are high, good luck sellin here people are CHEAP

1HARDEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good luck i tried 2 sell my fronts and they are so cheap....try honda-tech

tippatone

Certified JDM driver
5+ Year Member
The prices are str8 but it will be a hard sell, being the holiday season and all, the only way i can pay 800-850 is the fronts gotta be perfect, but you look like you got a small rip in one of the pics. Bump for you and G/L with sale.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, people here are cheap and anal as i'm having a hard time selling my stuff too...they all want the best bang for the buck...go on f**king egay then...GLOS, highly recommend honda-tech..there, money talks, bullshit walks

BLACK EK

5+ Year Member
yea i hear ya guys, i have it on honda-tech and i might put it on ebay also. Figured it was worth a try here

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Front and Back Bolt right into a EK Hatch, right? But will I have the gap on the Rear Seats with these or no? What is the total price shipped to 32820, just curious ...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think people here are cheap, well not all of them, they are just smart and know what things are worth. im not going to poo on your sale thread tho

bump

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for nice seats, wish they were the jdm itr though

Status
Not open for further replies.