FS: JDM B18C Engine and other stuff (CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've decided it's time to part out my civic and list it for sale... as a consequence, a few of the parts on the car are up for
grabs.

I have not driven the car since September 2004 because I have been out of the country. I'll be returning for about 10 days starting 26th August. If you're interested in any parts get in contact with me by email, aim, or posting here. Pick-up is always welcome. Shipping charges will be actual costs. And, of course, all prices are o.b.o.

The list is as follows:

1. JDM B18C engine and ecu
JDM B16A tranny
ClutchMasters Stage 4 Clutch
- I believe the motor is a 96 model. I can't remember exactly though since I've been gone so long... it is an OBD2a motor, so it is between 96 and 98 for sure.
- I bought this motor in January 2004 from hmotorsonline.com... the timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, etc. were changed at that time. the motor started up with no problems and was regularly maintained before I left. I know it still runs fine since my dad starts the car for me once a week. the motor is currently in my civic, so if the buyer would like a test drive before purchasing that can be arranged.
- besides the clutch, all parts on the motor are oem.
- will not include a wiring harness
- I've only put about 8,000 miles on this motor since it was installed.
* asking $3,000

2. DC Sports JDM 4-1 Header
- yes, the one with the 2.5" collector.
- the header went in with the motor and has about 8,000 miles on it.
- there no dents in the piping, only some scratches in the ceramic coated finish.
* asking $150

3. Skunk2 B18C GSR Intake Manifold
- new in box, what more can I say?
* asking $200

4. Tein Type-HA Coilovers, for 96-00 Civic Coupe
- yes, TYPE-HA, not RA, SS, FLEX, or any other.... these are HA's.
- include Pillowball Upper Mounts.
- these coilovers have about 25,000 miles on them.
- no problems, no need for revalving or maintenance.
- no dents or dings, just some scratches in the finish.
- I don't know for fact if they will fit the 96-00 hatchbacks, but I don't see why they won't.
* Asking $1,000

Since I'm out of the country pictures will be hard to come by, but I am going to look through my computer to see if I have any from before I left.

All parts are located in Diamond Bar, Southern California.

Any questions, just let me know. Thanks.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
omfg andy, where have you been???

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahha, anf, i've been on the mr2 boards.... c'mon now. kinda missed this place, though, i won't deny that

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i hear u on that, i haven't had much time to be here much myself. i hope everything is going well for you man... i'm sorry to hear tweety is getting parted

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
am interested in the header, if u can post some pics please. was looking for an oem itr header but this one will do if its almost 200 dollars cheaper. how close are the oem itr and dc one if u know at all???also not sure but it is the one piece header right? am pretty sure just not completely, lmk.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the dc sports jdm header is an exact copy of the oem itr.... except the finish is much cleaner. i was also originally looking for a used oem itr header until i too realized these were much cheaper. it is a one piece header, it does have the 4 into 1 design, and it does have the 2.5" collector. i havent found any pics of my own header yet, but you can find all info at this link: http://www.dcsports.com/product_headers.asp?subCatID=41

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks anf, i'm still having second thoughts about parting my tweeter out, but i know it's the right thing to do at this point...

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
the dc sports jdm header is an exact copy of the oem itr.... except the finish is much cleaner. i was also originally looking for a used oem itr header until i too realized these were much cheaper. it is a one piece header, it does have the 4 into 1 design, and it does have the 2.5" collector. i havent found any pics of my own header yet, but you can find all info at this link: http://www.dcsports.com/product_headers.asp?subCatID=41
ok, thanx for letting me know. is it possible if u can give me the part number? ohh and can u hold this off for like 1 1/2 weeks cause thats when i get my money, am really going to buy this from you. and during that time u think u can find a way to get a picture of the header and send it to me?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like i said im not getting home until the 26th, but as soon as i get i will snap pics of it for you. ill try to find that part number for you.... let me know if you have other questions.

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
like i said im not getting home until the 26th, but as soon as i get i will snap pics of it for you. ill try to find that part number for you.... let me know if you have other questions.
ok, just let me know when u get the part number. since ur not getting home til the 26th that means that i have till then to get the money right? ill have the money by monday but i guess ill wait till u get home and than ill send u the money. one more thing, u think u can find out shipping for me to Lawrenceville NJ 08648?
LMK.

FNGdomino760

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am interested in your b18c. I looked at hmotorsonline and your only selling yours for a couple huundred less+shipping. Is that right?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats right, but it's already got a new timing belt, water pump, and clutch ($500). also, it has a short ratio b16 tranny ($800) instead of the longer gsr tranny ($500). and, since you're in socal all you have to do is rent a pickup truck for a day (~$50) and drive it home from my house. so, you will end up saving more than just a few hundred dollars.

actually, if you are interested, i would be willing to make a deal for the ex motor in your car right now. i'll even swap the motors for you. let me know.

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey find out shipping for me team 4r and i could prob send u the money on monday if possible

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kjeldor, i will get you a total with shipping tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.