- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- axles
- motor mounts not included

everything is there and ready to drop in and drive

was taken out of my car in november and runs great. burns a little oil and performing a leakdown test showed valve seals were worn a bit, so also included it a complete top end seal kit with headgasket. valve cover was shaved and recently repainted.

$3000 price is somewhat negotiable. call or text 605 four nine six 3855. local pickup only but im willing to meet up within a certain distance. located in sioux falls south dakota.

pics were taken on the fly, if you want specific pics let me know and ill get them up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Willing to sell just the transmission?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for local dude. Try posting it on 605racing.com. Some people out here in Rapid City might be interested.

clean02

5+ Year Member
no proof, but from the many oil burning treads on this website, seems like the jdm gsr and type r both burn more than average oil. but unless i was lied to from steve at hmotorsonline.com about the millage, that would be a big shot at him and his business. but befor it was pulled a compression test was done and the psi was within 3. thats great. engine runs strong and pulls very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.