FS: JDM Civic EK/DC/EG Type R stuff and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
GENUINE HONDA BLACK H EMBLEM - $75
One brand new unused, one used but in mint shape. Genuine Honda parts.

EK9 Hand brake - $50
Used, Black color with matching titanium color tip.

EK Si front grille H emblem - $25
Brand new, with back plate.

EK side markers with plugs - $30
Both used, but in mint shape, comes with Stanley pug and free bulbs.

DC2 Type R non SRS steering wheel - $300
There is no visible scuff mark I can find on steering wheel, look and feel great to hold on.
Direct fit on EG. You will need a EG/DC steering column if plan to plug on EK.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is that emblem mint?
the adhesive is stripped off and the mounting prongs on the back are broke off?

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
how is that emblem mint?
the adhesive is stripped off and the mounting prongs on the back are broke off?
Pictures say it all, lol.... No scratches, no discoloration, no fading on surface.

The adhesive is stripped off because it's been used before. Remember, one is brand new and the other one is used, all shown in pictures.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures say it all, lol.... No scratches, no discoloration, no fading on surface.

The adhesive is stripped off because it's been used before. Remember, one is brand new and the other one is used, all shown in pictures.
without out the prongs how do you suggest someone goes about mounting it>?

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
without out the prongs how do you suggest someone goes about mounting it>?
The whole point of mouting the emblem in place is the adhelsive, not the prongs.

Facts:
1. Honda makes the prongs as a guide to attach the emblem in place so it won't crook, but they also make emblems with different distance of prongs for different Honda's breeds. For instance on EK sedan, the holes for the prongs to go in is different on 96-98 and 99-00. So I have to break the prongs so that I can put it on when i changed my trunk.

2. If the prongs distance won't line up, you have to break the prongs so that you can attach it.

3. You still can line up the emblem correctly by using masking tape to mark the emblem location properly before you pop the old one out. The masking taped area will do as a guide for you to put in the new one.

4. It's sometime what we call diy mod to use other emblem on a different car. Installation is farly easy nevertheless.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.