FS: JDM EG rear interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellerWebDesign

5+ Year Member
if you still got these in a week or so ill buy them for $350 shipped considering you can buy a whole car from the junk yard for $500 lol LMK

KellerWebDesign

5+ Year Member
up for trades? i pay shipping your way you pay shipping my way?

I have a set of 2 Rota Slipstream 15" rims with brand new BF Goodrich g-force sport tires with the size of 195/55/R15 the rims are in perfect condition not bent no cracks and no road rash. just a few niks on them. the tires only have about 500 miles on them if that I just used them to tow the car home so there are no actual driving miles on them they still have the titty nipples on them.

NOT ACTUAL RIMS IN PICTURE but exactly the same

i have them on craigslist and you can see the actual ones i have here

http://abilene.craigslist.org/pts/1565338482.html

let me know whats up

1 more Q this interior will fit 92 civic hatch?

I<3myHONDA

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW, this thread is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Good luck with sale man, it really looks like your going to need it, I would think the pics show all of the details you would ever need!! And I would love to find a JDM hatch in the junkyard for $500, HAHA, good luck again

KellerWebDesign

5+ Year Member
well

WOW, this thread is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Good luck with sale man, it really looks like your going to need it, I would think the pics show all of the details you would ever need!! And I would love to find a JDM hatch in the junkyard for $500, HAHA, good luck again
if you live near dallas metroplex theres tons of them but i dont have time to go there and get one

I<3myHONDA

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you live near dallas metroplex theres tons of them but i dont have time to go there and get one
Sorry, I am still willing to bet there are no jdm hatches in the junkyards, let alone still have the rear interior, when it sell for more than $500 all day

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is from 2010....

:cool:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Status
Not open for further replies.