Status
Not open for further replies.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i was in JAPAN.. there were JAPANESE cars driving on JAPANESE streets going to JAPANESE destinations with these JAPANESE license plates.

JDM.. RARE .. and f**king AWESOME.

for JHMED.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, just a word of warning to the buyer. Watch where you drive when you have this on your car because blue lighting is illegal on US vehicles. You can be charged with impersenating an emergency vehicle.

jhmed

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Hey, just a word of warning to the buyer. Watch where you drive when you have this on your car because blue lighting is illegal on US vehicles. You can be charged with impersenating an emergency vehicle.
True. This one doesn't include the frame and wiring, but if/when someone gets the frame/wiring, you can hook it up to a switch. So you can turn it off and on. Off when on the road, on when parked at 'shows'. Unless you don't care about the ticket or the cops in your town are not picky.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry if I was a d**k, when I first saw this, I thought it was fake. I've seen fake ones before, and I didn't know they were based off real ones. No beef with you, and good luck with your sale. Frodo, you're a dink.

Bump.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Andy.. trade you an EF8 SIR wheel for the plate :p

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
everyone please stfu and get back on topic ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also, another word to the buyer. Check with your local law enforcement for regulations on non-state-issued vanity plates. Some police have problems with license plates that are from an improper state, country, or a plate that is not govt issued.

Bump x2

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
everyone please stfu and get back on topic ;)
Slick...you should buy this for your LHD type R it would compliment your front end nicely.

Andy are you in Canada or USA?

jhmed

5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Also, another word to the buyer. Check with your local law enforcement for regulations on non-state-issued vanity plates. Some police have problems with license plates that are from an improper state, country, or a plate that is not govt issued.

Bump x2
**VERY GOOD IDEA** I will add this to the auction description. May I use that verbatim?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Knock yourself out :thumbs up =)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty cool jdm goodie.....bump for you

ViceMKDO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got one on my hatch and i f**king love it bump for a cool ass item!

Status
Not open for further replies.