FS: JDM Power Folding Sidemirrors for FERIO EK Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
Up for sale is a set of power folding sidemirrors for Civic EK/EJ for all years 96~00. This sidemirrors were taken from Japanese 1999 JDM EK4, used but intact without anything broken and only minor scuff and scratch, painted in factory color Volgue Silver Metalic, NH-583M. This set will only fit on 4drs EK sedan. $180

Thanks for reading and email me if interested, _______________

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sent email very interested.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've heard the mirrors are configuared different from our USDM and you would have to turn the mirrors inward almost all the way since JDM cars are RHD, right? does that make any sense? my buddy has this problem with his...let me know..i'm interested

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if these were for a 2dr I'be all over them
so I guess I'll just bump these up to the top anyways

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
i've heard the mirrors are configuared different from our USDM and you would have to turn the mirrors inward almost all the way since JDM cars are RHD, right? does that make any sense? my buddy has this problem with his...let me know..i'm interested
Not very sure bout that, maybe you could simply do a test on your ride by sitting on the passenger side and see what you got there...:D

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
99SilverCX said:
if these were for a 2dr I'be all over them
so I guess I'll just bump these up to the top anyways
Thanks bro, I probably can get a set of 2drs sidemirrors too and I will keep you posted when I get it.

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:

Youre right, theyre configured dfferently. Its not so much as you say, but theres adifference

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bump for some nice sedan s**t...
even though I sure as hell cant afford it :lol:...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hikaru Ichijoe said:
Thanks bro, I probably can get a set of 2drs sidemirrors too and I will keep you posted when I get it.

if they are silver like these i may also be interested..

bump for a good deal

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hikaru Ichijoe said:
PM me when you have a set for a 2door, I WANT THEM, don't care about paint condition on them, cuz my whole car is going to be resprayed in the spring sometime i got a lot of new bodyparts that are factory black primer and the car has hail damage

Hikaru Ichijoe

5+ Year Member
99SilverCX said:
PM me when you have a set for a 2door, I WANT THEM, don't care about paint condition on them, cuz my whole car is going to be resprayed in the spring sometime i got a lot of new bodyparts that are factory black primer and the car has hail damage
sure bro I will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.