FS: Konig Minuz (rota subzero) 15" rims with falken zeix 512's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flat black, super super nice rim, i think it looks amazing on most civics but unfortunately i hit a f**king rut and need money so they are comming off my car and the stealies are goin back on :( They are mounted and balanced on Falken Zeix 512's i would say the rears are at like 40% and the fronts 60%. they do have some camber wear cause im a jerk and didn;t put a camber kit on yet when i lowered the car. anyway, rims are im absolute AMAZING shape. they are like in between a flat and gloss black. 4x100 obv. 15x6. i guess thats about it. i paid 450 for them asking 350. Prefer to NOT ship but i will if i have to. Willing to drive halfway anywhere in New england/ N.Y if i know they are going to be sold. and if you give me some compensation for gas$. Anyway, yea im really sad to see these go they looked good on my car but i need money and have no other choice. PM me /Post on here or e-mail fitbmx@gmail.com Located in Eastern, Connecticut.

EGBoi990

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
400 shipped ?

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump, price lowered to 250. need money badly. PM me or post if interested.

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you would have to add shipping onto that, we could do a western union money transfer if you really wanted them. keep them comming somone must want these!

Status
Not open for further replies.