FS: lots of Honda parts, 96-00 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soswank said:
thanks, what about the plastic "clips" that pin the the front bumper to the chassis?
i never used those because they kept falling out. just throw a zip-tie in there.

FYI, i no longer own this car so the only things still for sale are what is listed. ;)

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$70 for the strut bar, shipped.

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the info. good luck with the sale. btw the jetta you're getting, is it a TDI?

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soswank said:
thanks for the info. good luck with the sale. btw the jetta you're getting, is it a TDI?
i've actually already got the Jetta, and its not a TDI. its got the 2.0 gas motor.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Might just be picking something else up from you Mike.. Just give me a few days to check some things :thumbup:

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Might just be picking something else up from you Mike.. Just give me a few days to check some things :thumbup:
no problem man, just keep me posted. :thumbup:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red4 said:
no problem man, just keep me posted. :thumbup:
hey man i should pick up that ac crap from u and most importantly my moms sweet container it was in.

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
hey man i should pick up that ac crap from u and most importantly my moms sweet container it was in.
well, i was thinking about running a dual A/C system in the Jetta, but I suppose you can have it back. I'll be free after classes today if you want me to bring it over. i'm free and clear after 2pm.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red4 said:
well, i was thinking about running a dual A/C system in the Jetta, but I suppose you can have it back. I'll be free after classes today if you want me to bring it over. i'm free and clear after 2pm.
fo sho

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hmm..
Can you do 25-27ish shipped for the master cylinder? If so, what's your Paypal? :D

wheelmanLS2

5+ Year Member
I'll take that strut bar off your shoulders since it's such a burden for you to carry. Check your PM.

Coop

5+ Year Member
Is the master cylinder taken then? If not I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.