FS: Magnaflow Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyl415X

never enough
5+ Year Member
As the title states, I have for sale a used Magnaflow muffler I just took off my car about 3 weeks ago. I used it for a couple years, but it's in good condition. When I was bringing it home, one of the welds for the hanger broke off. I'm sure a shop can weld a new one on for you though. The muffler produces a nice, deep tone; not raspy whatsoever. It still has some of the piping left on, but I can cut it off. I would prefer to sell locally, as I am a busy college student and don't have much time to package, ship, etc. If I can't sell it locally, however, I am willing to ship at buyers expense. If you have questions or want more pics, just PM me.

Price: $50 (or 50+ shipping)
Pics:

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how big is the inlet?

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shiza, i have 2 1/2" piping from the cat back.
would that be too much back pressure you thin?

Dyl415X

never enough
5+ Year Member
My piping now is 2" to stock, but it feels pretty good. More torquey. Search around though to see what other people say.

Bump

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shiza, i have 2 1/2" piping from the cat back.
would that be too much back pressure you thin?

You have to consider that the muffler itself has a pretty open flow, and going from 2.5 to 2.25 at the muffler inlet will not be too much back pressure unless your pushing a fair amount of boost. I say go for it, Magnaflows have great tone and last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.