FS: Mishi Contest Rad, Tie Rods, OEM Filters, ES Bushings, HID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I traded the civic in for my new baby.

I dont need any Honda stuff anymore. Here's some of what I have left. I want it gone. Make Offers. Prices DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT Include shipping

BNIB Mishimoto Civic Radiator. Never Installed. Still In Original Packaging. in summer '09. Mishimoto had an online contest in which one winner was chosen to recieve a radiator autographed by import tuning personality RJ DeVera. I was chosen and got this Radiator. Never got around to putting it in. NOW ON EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260742164989

http://www.mishimoto.com/rj-de-vera-signed-honda-radiator-contest.html

The Top has his autograph on the right. The left wide was personalized for me. It reads "Cody H, GODSPEED. LOOK FRESH. DRIVE HARD" I will also include a universal Trans cooler if you want it. Its needed for installation with an automatic transmission. Not needed for manual transmission.

Pair of OEM Inner Tie Rods- Fits Ek for sure and probably others. SOLD
Five OEM oil filters- fits all models except s2000-SOLD

Energy Suspension Rear Trailing Arm Bushings- Fit EK and others- includes two tubes of formula five pre-lube- asking $25

Single Beam HID's- 6000k fits 96-2000 civics. Plug and play- includes everything seen below- SOLD

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WC, huh? I must have seen you around at some point.

I am interested in the tie rods and the trailing arm bushings if this stuff is still available when I get paid next.

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WC, huh? I must have seen you around at some point.

I am interested in the tie rods and the trailing arm bushings if this stuff is still available when I get paid next.
You probably have seen me. I had a 2000 black coupe. Anyway, tie rods are availible and the guy above gets dibs on the filters. update me when you get paid

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I must move the radiator this weekend. Who wants a crazy deal on a brand new mishimoto radiator?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for you, I get back with you in about a week about some parts

Status
Not open for further replies.