*FS* Motorolla F3 cell phone BRAND NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay..so, I bought a new phone, and this wasnt what I was looking for. But it is BRAND NEW! I've never used it, other than charged the battery. This phone is a VERY basic, but nice phone. Very durable. Non-color screen, large font, good for your everyday phone, or work phone :thumbs up

this phone is UNLOCKED!!

Works with T-Mobile and Cingular, and possibly others. Has the sim card slot dealio.

Pics!

JDM slimness pic:

w0rd.
Price is 60$ SHIPPED to the lower 48 states.
Anywhere else, be sure to save a little more in your paypal account. ;)

But yeah, I recieved it TODAY, opened it, charged it, and decided its not what I want...so its back up for sale! FTW!

Greyson
arizonatea4@yahoo.com

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that phone actually, too bad I don't have one of those services.... Bump for you!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot man! :thumbs up
It could work on other services, but I'm just not sure =)

Wthorp

'03 Honda Civic LX
5+ Year Member
Carriers operating on the GSM network use SIM cards. In the United Sates, this includes Cingular Wireless, now one with AT&T Wireless, and T-Mobile. Carriers that use the competing CDMA network do not yet use card-enabled phones. These carriers include Sprint PCS, Verizon and Virgin Mobile. The CDMA equivalent of the SIM card — the R-UIM — will be used by these carriers in the future. R-UIM cards are already in use in some parts of Asia.
^ From google ^-^ Bump for a tight little phone ;)

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ive seriously never seen this phone before.. Pretty neat :thumbup:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I cant believe they still make phones that arent in color and dont have a camera

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, that really is a no frills phone. Does it even have a phone book? This is something for the parents who don't want fancy phones (like my mom).

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has a phone book, it does txt messaging, and phone calls. But yeah, like I said, its good for someone who doesnt want all the flashyness and such, or needs it for a business phone or whatever. :thumbs up

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
does the phone comes with the hks bov?????
good luck with the sale bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.