FS or FT H&R race springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive got a set of H&R race springs with about 5k miles on them, and man they really do slam your car, they say its a 2.5f and 2.25r drop, but I tend to think its alittle more then that. The reason why im looking to sell these is because living in the chicago area, the roads are just horrible! and driving a slammed car is near impossible.

Sold

Heres a picture of the drop

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats a siiiic looking drop.

glws.

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have Tein S-techs....Trade? The drop isn't as bad as urs! i want h&r's!
Thats funny, I was looking for someone who had s-techs, but I already bought a set, do you have a pictures of them on your car, im interested to see what the drop looks like.

Sorry guys ive already got a pending transaction, Ill let ya'll know if i dont sell them!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol man up and just drive that thing in the road chicago road is not that bad as long as you know how to drive your car in the road but anywayz good luck with the sale/trade yo

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I know how to drive my car, its just pot everywhere you look, and uneven streets everywhere and don't even mention rail road tracks!
Id love to drive on Vegas roads!

Sold! please delete thread! =}

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a picture of my 00 si with tein s-techs and tokico hp shocks. (car on the right)

Status
Not open for further replies.