Status
Not open for further replies.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been awhile, CC!
I parted out a 96 EK hatch this past winter and spring. I've since moved onto a beautiful '04 S2000 and forgot all about the remaining parts from my Civic until now.

PLEASE read through completely and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I have plenty of pictures of everything, and can take more if needed! I apologize in advance for some of the crap iPhone pics.
I have sold on here and Honda-Tech under the same user name with zero issues.
Also eBay under "Matt96ex" as well. 100% Feedback.
I had a number of happy buyers over the past 8 months of selling my parts.
See the bottom for list of buyers and items.
I am PayPal verified.
I only accept PayPal or cash in person.
Everything is sold AS IS. No warranty or anything of the such implies.
Located in PA 16506 if you so choose to pick up an item.
Looking for motivated buyers. Will consider reasonable offers. I do NOT have time for dreamers, lowballers, flakers, etc. Thank you!

B-Series axles
Used but axles were bought brand new from Autozone a couple years ago.($80 each) Probably no more than 6,000 miles on them. Boots not torn or throwing grease. Threads and ends in great condition.
Both axles- $120 shipped (Heavy item)
B16A2 half shaft*SOLD*

EK shift linkage with- B&M short throw, ES bushings, NEW Honda shift rod and bushing/internals for shifter portion. Cleanest, best shifting linkage ever with everything.
Here's the story with the linkage. I bought a new OEM 99-00 Si shift rod from work when the original old one had play in the transmission end of it. I installed all the new stuff into my car and the shifter was placed a bit more forward than normal. What I had to do was add about a 1/2" to the stabilizer rod (cut piece off old shift rod and welded into place. Very solid) to bring the shfiter back to the normal, centered position. I used this linkage in a 96 CX hatcback with a B16A2 and USDM Type-R LSD transmission. I'm wondering if the original linkage was from an Integra or something else? Just want to be straight forward with what I did with it. I guess if you're planning to use it for something other than a EK Civic, buy at your own discretion.
Will include a bonus item, a Skunk2 5 speed shift knob. (Didn't take a pic yet)
Complete linkage with Skunk2 knob thrown in- $175 shipped

Chipped P28- SOLD TO Pirate Luck 777
*Bought chip kit from Xenocron
*Converted from Auto to Manual
*Currently has a basemap B16 chip in it.
*Might have a spare blank chip, need to check.

ACT 12lb Streetlite flywheel/ Exedy OEM clutch kit
Flywheel has roughly 3,600 miles on it while the clutch kit has about 5,000 miles on it.
Grabs fine, never had any issues.
ACT flywheel- $150 shipped
Exedy Clutch kit- $135 shipped
Both- $270 killer deal

96-00 OEM Civic Type-R rear wing spoiler
*Needs some TLC. Painted VSM in color, needs some work and a wet sand and buff. Or start from scratch- repair and paint any color.
*Took a picture of the crack in the fiberglass base, which would be the left side front area of the base when it's on the car. Isn't very noticeable when on the car since it sits flush with the roof. Tried to get a decent picture of it. This was a surprise to me when I bought the spoiler. Previous owner said nothing about it.
*Base was the only flaw in the wing until a couple weeks ago, high winds in town blew the wing off the table in the garage. The ends of the spoiler now have chips in the paint.
$245 shipped

B16A2 long block SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Half-Shaft sold to 2000EX-Si

Happy buyers from Honda-Tech

Password JDM Carbon Fiber intake for 92-00 Civic- Sold to Dub C

(4) NGK BKR7E spark plugs- SOLD to Infamous war

USDM Integra Type-R Transmission- SOLD to Kr4nG

Apexi Noir catback exhaust- SOLD to delsol1225

99-00 Civic Si front lower control arms and shock forks - SOLD to AGen2integra

99-00 Civic Si front sway bar SOLD to AGen2integra

99-00 Civic Si rear sway bar SOLD to AGen2integra

99-00 OEM Civic Si grill- SOLD to ARMprod

Rays 50mm Black Dura-Nuts lug nuts- SOLD to ARMprod

Rywire OBDIIa- OBDI conversion harness- Sold to Usagi Yojimbo

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That long block is tempting

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No one wants quality parts?
Buy stress free. Prices include PayPal fee's and shipping.
I ship no more than a day after payment is received.(Unless otherwise stated via PM) You are updated with tracking info as soon as a shipping label is created.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump. dealt with guy years ago. great guy to do business with

Status
Not open for further replies.