FS PA: B16A2, CTR, P28, EK, B-Series misc, + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedb63

5+ Year Member
bump for matt!!! bought the window visors off him and he threw the city lights in for free....i watched his hatch get put together and then he barely drove it.... and then he parted it out!....great parts with barely any miles on them.... also this guy is super ocd!!1lol sorry matt but its true....... so everything is super clean and very well taken care of....

on another note some mod thought i was selling car parts on here that were not mine.......ummm im sure matt can vouch all the civics ive owned throughout the years,......so everypart has been mine.....sorry for the rant but i just wanted to clear things up if the the MOD reads this!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great seller, all legit items, fast shipping!:D
Also good price negotiator!

Would recommend.

Pirate Luck 777

Still have the ECU and do you have the spare chip??

When I wake up tomorrow I will check out my ECU. I bought a swapped EG with a B16. But it has an idle issue, runs fine otherwise, thinking I have an issue, with the ECU or its virgin.

ARG, Buying a car from a guy who did not do the swap. I have NO info.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have the ECU and do you have the spare chip??

When I wake up tomorrow I will check out my ECU. I bought a swapped EG with a B16. But it has an idle issue, runs fine otherwise, thinking I have an issue, with the ECU or its virgin.

ARG, Buying a car from a guy who did not do the swap. I have NO info.
Sorry for the late response. Im not on here too often.
I will have to look for the chip, I know where it MIGHT be. But yes I still have the ECU.

Status
Not open for further replies.