FS: Parting out manual 95 EX coupe non abs /AC model

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parting out my old 95 EX coupe without AC and ABS. This has been around for quite sometime. Well the time has come to put her to rest. Yes rear panels are rough but all else is pretty good. Just let me know what you need. Please pm me or post in here.

Parts that are gone:
- Hood
- Motor
- Trans
- ECU
- Tails
- Main harness behind dash

- Interior visors no rips or tears 35.00

- Steering column cover 30.00

- Power window switches 65.00

- Interior door handles 35.00 for both or 20.00 each

- Lower dash fuse box cover 20.00

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GLWS, sad to see another eg pieced apart :(

EKevans08

Clutch pedal assembly

part out the clutch pedal assembly .. let me know

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
VERY Intrested in Cluster w/ cluster harness. text me at 470-214-2886, or PM also if your interior is black, id be intrested in the lower center dash console (with the flip pocket) as long as the flip pocket isnt broken (where it just falls open.

also if black intrested in carpet (price acording to condition)

thanks man let me know.. and ya'never know if i meet up with you on a few parts i may leave with more then whats in this list, just have to see it in person and have the cash on hand lol

(wouldnt mind the cruise control system, and the door panels as long as both are clean and in good shape)

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car has all black interior with power windows, door locks, sunroof. No AC or ABS. Will do package deal for complete power window door lock conversion which will include:
- power window regulators
- door lock actuators
- door harnesses
- floor harness
- under dash harness

Jjvvscarter

Interested in power optn conversion for both doors

The car has all black interior with power windows, door locks, sunroof. No AC or ABS. Will do package deal for complete power window door lock conversion which will include:
- power window regulators
- door lock actuators
- door harnesses
- floor harness
- under dash harness
Price please.? Will you ship to Maryland thx Jeff jjvvscarter@gmail.com or call 4109635507

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hate to ask, because you are a 3 hour each way trip for me...and doubt they would fit in the back of an accord, but whats the paint color code, i know they have a few similar colors to that, and ive been trying to find dent free doors in my color haha

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hate to ask, because you are a 3 hour each way trip for me...and doubt they would fit in the back of an accord, but whats the paint color code, i know they have a few similar colors to that, and ive been trying to find dent free doors in my color haha
Sorry but the doors were tossed as there was rust being built up under the molding

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Main friewall harness sold, but have another one from another coupe I parted out a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.