9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Name : Matt
Means of Contact : PM / This thread
Description : 93 Civic Hatchback 170k red w/ grey interior,DX trim,AUTOmagic
Price : All prices are listed or OBO
Pictures : Pictures of parts on request. serious inquiries only.

Well, i had picked this awesome little car up at the dealership i work at, for my brother to drive until he got something himself, then was going to turn it into a track car. Unfortunately for me, he totalled it yesterday. My loss is your gain... All parts are for sale and everything is good from the front bumper back. anything you need, i will pull for you, but act fast because i only have a maximum of a week before i will have to move it from my house.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
way to go nick!

lol

is he aight?

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah hes fine... he got a concusion last week, and it was raining bad that day. He reached down to pick something up off the floor and hit a curb... slammed his head on the steering wheel and knocked him out. he jumped 2 curbs and landed on a group of trees in the woods. he said he woke up and had no idea what happend. knocked out for the whole experience.

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump! i've got parts! you need em' !

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much for shifter and ebrake console thing? come on give me a good price on it! im assuming even though its auto you can just put a manual shift boot on it? i need it cuase my plastic is cracked. thanks!

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much for shifter and ebrake console thing? come on give me a good price on it! im assuming even though its auto you can just put a manual shift boot on it? i need it cuase my plastic is cracked. thanks!
BUMP!

and the center console pieces have already been sold

internfob

5+ Year Member
how much for it shipped to 96766? i mainly need the black connectors cuz mine are cracked

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need driver window motor( for manual windows)
side skirts?
dash parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.