FS: Parts for 1996-2000 civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmrascal

5+ Year Member
i got parts that i may sell if offer good price...all prices are negotiable.

-96-00 civic armrest from a 96 civic, cloth is gray-$50 plus shipping. (i got the black 99-00 SI on my car, no need for it)
-96-00 civic side skirts-$50 plus shipping. (don't know how much shipping would be on them they are too long).
-96-00 civic rear tail lights-$70 plus shipping (they got some small primer paint on them could be taken off with brake fluid).
-96-00 civic front left/right headlights-$80 plus shipping. (they have primer on the sides of them, and could be taken off with brake fluid or some other stuff).
-96-00 civic front/rear seats, stock-at lease $200 plus shipping. (they are extremely clean. no damage, and like new)
-96-00 civic front stock camber arm-$50.00 plus shipping (i would have to wait till mines get here and sell those after i take it off).
-96-00 civic stock head unit CD player-80 plus shipping (don't know if i still got the OEM code but i have to see if i can find the card that has the code).
-96-98 civic cup tray holder-$$$ Offer. (i don't really wanna sell because i got the 99-00 SI cup holder but let me know).
-96-00 civic fuses and 10mm bolts-$$$ offer if you need items (i have plenty of bolts and other materials such as fuses, and other items. let me know).
-96-00 civic front side covers for the sides inside the door when you close the door-$25 plus shipping for both sides part. (these are the two parts that cover the inside door when you close the door where you put the wirings inside when you install an after market alarm system. i know because i install professional car alarm systems).

I have many other items, but forgot to look. i will keep you guys updated.
for quotes on shipment. i am shipping from 55106...(zip code)

okay...96-98 civic grills-25 plus shipping (stock) black
96-00 civic steering wheel dash-30 plus shipping. (the parts that cover the steering wheel where the key go into).
let me check tommorrow morning for more.

i also want to sell my suspension. the front/rear tokico blue shocks w/tein green springs-300 plus shipping...they aren't that low and is perfect for all year long. (only had for 1 1/2 year. haven't driven the car that much...stored for 2 years, just had insurance on it again in January). i would have to buy an new set before i sell this set though...

let me know guys

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not all these parts are universal buddy you need to specify either 99-00 or 96-98 headlights, if you have 96-98 tails or 99-00 tails (different colors) pics would really help you sell, just fyi

jdmrascal

5+ Year Member
not all these parts are universal buddy you need to specify either 99-00 or 96-98 headlights, if you have 96-98 tails or 99-00 tails (different colors) pics would really help you sell, just fyi
the tail lights are 99-00 pal. sorry...the colors of the panels ...well who want to know? let me know.

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics of sideskirts??? and will u lower???

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am interested in the 96-98 grill.. 25 plus shipping .. how much shipped to 18055 .. pm me thanks

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i may have mudflaps and what do you mean light in the trunk?
For the light in the trunk, I really need just the cover and the bulb (I know I could just buy one, but its the lense that I really need) and let me know about the mudguards (I just need the passenger side, if you are willing to part them)

Wyte98DX

Civic in Black
5+ Year Member
What color gray is the armrest? What color code? Is it the light gray or dark gray? Im interested if its the light gray! Also how much shipped to 38008? And if you could, give me a call, I dont get on here much! (dial-up sux). My number is 731-609-4007.

landwrx

5+ Year Member
What color gray is the armrest? What color code? Is it the light gray or dark gray? Im interested if its the light gray! Also how much shipped to 38008? And if you could, give me a call, I dont get on here much! (dial-up sux). My number is 731-609-4007.
:word: I'm interested in dark gray, pm sent

jdmrascal

5+ Year Member
light gray pal

Status
Not open for further replies.