Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, selling a bunch more stuff I dont need anymore:

1. OEM style spoiler with 3rd brakelight and mid post thing. Painted EBP, fits good on a 96-00 coupe trunklid. Light works, no cracks.

90$ shipped.

2. CTR rear spoiler wing adjusters. Comes with all neccessary hardware, has 3 different angles to choose from. Very strong, yet lightweight. Can easily be painted!

110$ shipped

3. RSX front floormats in black. Not sure what model they came from, but they were in my si when I got it. Great condition, a little dirty but no tears!

50$ shipped

4. Stock 96-00 civic HX front sway bar, comes with endlinks.

60$ shipped

5. Suspension Techniques front sway bar. 23 or 24mm? I'm not too sure. Comes with energy suspension bushings, and comes with all necessary hardware (even though not pictured.) fits 96-00 civics and possibly more.

130$ shipped

6. Chrome Muteki lug nuts. Comes with 16, the 4 black ones aren't included. Will come with key. 12X1.5, fits most Hondas.

40$ shipped

7. Nippon ITR pistons, 82mm bore. Brand new, comes with wristpins, pistons, and all the rings.

100$ shipped

8. EK4/EK9 OEM Honda bumper pole. Does not come with brackets, but does come with pigtails for wiring. I purchased this but never used it.

100$ shipped

All prices are shipped prices within the upper 48 states ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, and international countries contact me for a shipping quote.

Thanks,
Greyson
service@votionspeed.com

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for this guy. good honest seller. vouched!
can i guess what your new car is?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot man! :thumbup:
And yes you can, I bet you already know :lol:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man...no one wants this stuff?! PM me best offers =)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good deal on those ITR pistons.

Bump

Honisoto_69

I
5+ Year Member
Suspension Techniques front sway bar, is this the kit that is for the non EX civics with the front LCA that doesnt accept sway bar endlinks?? let me know!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sway bar is for the ones with the HX/EX front lower control arms, sorry man!

And thanks for the bumps guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.