Not open for further replies.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Name: Brandon
Location. Gautier, MS
Prices: Listed without shipping & OBO
Contact #: 228-369-0670
ok i've got alotta parts needing to go. contact info is up top. prices are best offer as well.

AEM cam gear for B series, only one - $35 OBO

NEW Seibon carbon fiber civic eyelids, were bought for 96-98 but may also fit 99-00, dunno - $100 OBO

CTR steering wheel - $300 OBO

MSD blaster coil - $40 OBO

96-00 civic oem pass side airbag $50 OBO

aftermarket civic coupe tails - $60 obo

s**t load of Honda emblems. most are from trunks with the plastic keepers. $5 each OBO

Late 90's CL or TL shift knobs. forget which. think TL. fits hondas tho. leather with a chrome fitting on the bottom. leather on one is in worse shape than the other. both are best offer.

OEM Integra hatch cover in great shape. the spots you see are from the sun shining through the bushes. $40 OBO

1 qrt of Royal Purple 5w-30 oil - $8 obo

jdm headlights. these were originally the chrome housing headlights but, they were painted black they're in great shape and come with everything shown. $200 OBO

GSR gauge cluster, will need your speedo. other than that work fine. swapped some of the oem indicator with the jdm indicators so now this one has a few jdm indicators. $40 OBO

oem GSR wing. the bolts broke off in the wing on the pass side $35 OBO

oem bumper with hardware $25

oem intake guts $10

i think this metal bar came from the usdm bumper $10

oem radiator $45

oem radiator fans $20 each

oem ac condensor $40

this harness came off the front of the engine bay. think it's for ac, fans, etc $10

intake duct tube that routes the air to the engine bay $5

not pictured i have an oem strut bar $25, gsr intake manifold $100, and 2 Honda center caps from special edition wheels $15, complete set of RSX center caps $30, & oem integra intake box $25. prices obo

anyway, as said before, prices are obo. call or text me at 2283690670 if interested. the more you buy the more i'll cut you a deal. thanks for looking.

if interested in any parts let me know and we can deal. may possibly be interested in trades for ITR parts. just let me know what you've got. thanks.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump i would love the steering wheel just no cash flow

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i want that shift knob and oil cap, lemme get my paypal setback up, and ill grab that

94ciVicEJquIcK

5+ Year Member
may get the cluster from you. i have now moved to houston but my patnas should be down there for scraping the coast and if i have the extra money by then ill get one of them to get it from u.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i want that shift knob and oil cap, lemme get my paypal setback up, and ill grab that
ok just let me know when you're ready

may get the cluster from you. i have now moved to houston but my patnas should be down there for scraping the coast and if i have the extra money by then ill get one of them to get it from u.
ok sounds good. on another note, DUDE, i want my integra drivable sooooooo bad by then. i'm doing the jdm front clip conversion and it's in the process of having all the little s**t fixed for paint prep. it's a db8 but, has high miles. just gonna deck it out with a few mugen goodies and make it clean. anyway, yea, let me know if you want anything. i get alittle excited when i talk about my finished project.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man that's a really really really nice arm rest.
interested in trades?
have any rhd ITR parts that you're looking for?
LMK

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man that's a really really really nice arm rest.
interested in trades?
have any rhd ITR parts that you're looking for?
LMK
i would like to have itr climate control for my db8. i also need an itr lip and i would like the red and clear outter tails of the 98+ integra sedan. the interior clock that lights up amber would be sweet too. these are just some little things i have on my list.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would like to have itr climate control for my db8. i also need an itr lip and i would like the red and clear outter tails of the 98+ integra sedan. the interior clock that lights up amber would be sweet too. these are just some little things i have on my list.
ok. will try to look for some. will pm u the pics ASAP!

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it'll have to be repinned. fairly simple. basically just switching some wires around. there's a great how-to on hondatech. these look pretty neat in a civic too. you'll also have to switch over your speedo which is on 4 screws i think. not hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.