I have PayPal.
I will only ship to continental USA. Canada = Headaches
i have a:

VIRGIN p05 ecu -$50 + shipping
(2) sets of 240cc (b16) injectors- $40 + shipping/pair
NRG front strut bar-$30 + shipping SOLD
random eBay front strut bar- $10 + shipping
NRG Engine damper- complete kit- $40 + shipping SOLD
AEM CAI w/ bypass valve (fits d16y7)- Cash + Stock intake + shipping. Some figuring out will be needed
Stock DX gauge cluster-works i think. i had it in the car, but removed it for an EX cluster- $10 + shipping
stock ek cupholder-lid is missing-$10 + shipping
Del Sol wheels-tires shot- $150. Local pick up only
Rota Group N 15's, Kuhmo tires. decent tread. $450. Local pick up only
OEM d16y7 head. comes with valve cover. Cam not included. Prefer local pickup - $50 + shipping

well guys, i'm out of the honda game. I still have my hatch, but it's going back to stock. I should post stuff up here as the items are removed. Pics will be given upon request. Dial Up < Life

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you getting out of the honda game????

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i picked up an srt4

i'm trying to sell the hatch, but noone seems to be biting. i figured with the good mpg, it'd be gone quick.
i think i'm just gonna put liability insurance on it, and drive it during the week to save gas.

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
added more stuff

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this stuff absolutely has to go. Over the years of having my civic, i've just picked up some random stuff. Trying to pass on the good stuff to others.

Prices are OBO as well

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics of the nrg strut bar and damper - will the damper fit a single cam and will the strut bar fit a 97 hatch?

dibs on both if they fit

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup. i had them both on my 97 hatch.

hold on, i'll throw up some pics.

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damper

strut bar. kinda a glossy gunmetal color. if u dont like it, i guess u can paint it.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your pm's are full - ill take the nrg damper and strut bar - let me know total vosts shipped to 33406 and clear out your box so I can pm you my address and what not

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your pm's are full - ill take the nrg damper and strut bar - let me know total vosts shipped to 33406 and clear out your box so I can pm you my address and what not
i see ure in the process of a turbo d series build. do u have the ecu covered? the p05 ecu that i have for sale is a good route to go for a sohc. avoid the cost of the p28, and can be chipped just as easily at the same price as others. for chipping, either j-k-tuning.com or phearable.com are excellent sites.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i see ure in the process of a turbo d series build. do u have the ecu covered? the p05 ecu that i have for sale is a good route to go for a sohc. avoid the cost of the p28, and can be chipped just as easily at the same price as others. for chipping, either j-k-tuning.com or phearable.com are excellent sites.
thanks for looking out but I have everything already =) phearable chipped p06 =)

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey, i know where danville is--i have some friends doing rotations down there...i've been there to the raceway once and i didn't think there were other civic people out there. well, nice to know someone else from SW VA.

btw, you got anything for an EK (2000 CX)?

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yah, danville is about 20 minutes away from VIR. nice, small city, with a lot of history to it, but noone knows about it.

my car is an ek, so everything. check out some of my photoshoot pics that i've made here. I'm also a big member of importsnc.com, so check there for some 2StockCrew photoshoots.

i'm really trying to get some of these parts and wheels gone, so get your buddy to pick some stuff up for you!!!

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's cool....do you have/know anyone who has the cargo cover for the back of an EK? lmk...thanks, and yeah, VIR was fun--we got to take our cars out on the track when we went there...lotsa fun!!

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, i have an oem cover in my hatch, but i was wanting to keep that with the car. i think i have a cover that i had made. carpeted to the same color as the interior. i can look for it if u'd like. prolly sell it cheap.

99-00 Type R lip- fitment is perfect, rattle can black, good condition- $75 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.