FS: Some things from my civic plus others

Status
Not open for further replies.

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FS: 99/00 Projectors with angel eye only used for about 2 months, decided to put HID in instead of these. $120 obo

Not sure what year some where between 96-00, door panels with the window weatherstripping coming off not sure if you can use it $70

96-00 stock taillights for coupe $30

stock speakers for the front door from a 00: make an offer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony PSP with 4 games (gangs of london, lumines, hot shots golf, and bleach) comes with charger, works great. $175

Nokia 5300 (T-mobile) Phone and home charger and data cable: $165

all prices are OBO so dont' be afraid to make an offer. I have pictures of everything; prices are without shipping if interested hit me up and i'll check out some shipping quotes.

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
come on folks i need to get these things outta my garage before i move.

WhiteKnight2000

FIRST!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i wasnt on shitty SunCom id take that phone in a snap lol

free bump for good stuff

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if the rear tailights are from 99-00 civic coupe ill take them, the red and white ones NOT THE AMBER ONES........pm me

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the ones you are talking about but i'll only trade/sell them for a good price, i really want apc euro tails or some sort of taillight with a halo led ring.

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, ill give you $30 that you are selling them for plus $15 for shipping costs, so $45 in total for the tail lights if there in good condition

LMK

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
willing to trade for a cat-back with a cat converter, i don't want this test pipe.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sold my psp with many extras for 150 shipped, good luck getting 175, not saying you'll never get it, but I doubt it.

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey thanks for the free bump......................................... please read it's OB FREAKING O!!!!!

however thanks for the free bump =)

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well come on now, how many times do people do this. there is no need for him to make that post, if he really wanted to he could have sent me a pm, but he meant it in a way that was to insult someone. i am just sick of people doing this.

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Projector Headlights

U Have Pics Of The Projectors? Are U Willing To Trade Anything. I Have A 2000 Civic Ex With Some Mods U May B Interested In?

Steve
240-425-3820

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can go to ebay and put in this item number and you will see them. I have them on there and they end tomorrow but i'll take them off for a good offer

Status
Not open for further replies.