FS:Tons of stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a bunch of parts that I have just taking up space in my closet.
EVERYTHING IS OBO, Shipping not included, and I can ship multiple items together to save you on shipping.

1. AEM V2 cold air intakeSOLD

2. 97 Honda Civic D16 M/T ECU, the number is: 37820-P2E-A01. $35

3. 96-00 Honda Civic Rear Lower Control Arm, both sides are the same, so it doesn't matter what side this came from (correct me if I'm wrong) $10.

4. Random Things:
D-Series Block to Transmission bracket.
95 SIR2 Tranny Mount.
95 SIR2 Drivers Side Motor Mount.
D-Series Alternator Bracket.
And I want to say B-Series dizzy cap. Will try to figure out tonight.
$5 Each or all 5 for $20 Mouse not included lol

5. 96-00 Honda Civic A/C Fan. the bracket was smashed, but the fan still worked when pulled off the car. You will have to break the screws loose and mount it on your own bracket. $10 OBO

6. 96-00 Honda Civic Pass Door Handle $5 Unpainted black finish:

7. Brand New OEM Honda Fog lights switch Light Grey, this came with my Fog Light kit, but I ordered a Type K switch to match my interior. $20 OBO

8. JDM Honda Civic EK Fog light wiring w/ switch. This switch doesn't click like the USDM ones, so I'm not sure if it works properly or not. Switch is Type K color. Ended up wrecking the car before I got the chance to try this wiring lol
$30 OBO

9. Ebay Fog light wiring harness, switch, and bezels. Everything except the bezels came off my old hatch. The bezels originally came with the fogs, but I installed some OEM ones that I found, so the bezels were never installed. $10 OBO

10. B-Series timing belt back cover, it was butchered by somebody who put the engine together, then wanted this installed without taking the timing gears off. $5
It's #6 in this picture and it comes with #5 rubber seal.

11. 96-00 Honda Civic Vents and Gauge Surround. FREE (Just pay shipping)
Gauge surround is slightly cracked but it's holding up. It's not that scratched as in the pictures, they are just pretty dirty.

12. D-Series Timing Cover $5

13. ALL BRAND NEW:
a. 91205-PL3-A01: Transmission Oil Seal. $4
b. 15825-P08-005: VTEC gasket/filter paid $16.72 at Ed Napleton want $10.
c. 90212-PR3-000: Open ended nut for the valve cover. $1
d. 90741-657-000: KEY (25.4X13) believe it's for the Crank. $1
e. 90442-P30-000: Valve Cover Washer. $1.

14. Gates B-Series A/C Belt: $5

15. 99-00 Honda Civic A/C Controls: $25

16. BRAND NEW 99-00 Honda Civic SI Throttle Body gasket (16176-P2T-004) $3: Only opened to find out that it didn't fit my application.

17. Both Brand New:
DEI Stainless Steel Locking Ties: $7

18. USED Honda Fuel Filter, Bracket, Fuel Line, I believe this came with my D-Series motor swap from the junk yard. $10

19. More Random stuff:
a. H22 Distributor Cap. Can be used with B-Series if you are using an external coil. $5
b. No-Name Short Intake $10.
c. Honda Manual Transmission slave cylinder boot. $1

20. OEM Honda Civic Power Door Lock Control Unit, believe this came out of a 97 EX. $10

21. USED head unit mount kit. This is from my 99 civic I believe. $1 :-)

99-00 Honda civic A/C Controls and Hazard switch. $10
96-00 Honda civic Cruize Control Switch. $5

23. 2 Sets of 96-00 Honda Civic Vents, both of the gray ones are missing 1 tab each. FREE.

24. 96-00 Honda Civic Light Gray Power Mirror Switch $5

25. A pair of USED DEI power door lock actuators, 2-wire kind. $20.

26. 99-00 Honda Civic A/C Controls with Billet Alluminum Knobs and knobs for the manual mirrors. One of the knobs needs to be glued to the stem because it's slipping. $10

27. 2 Radiator Caps, unknown brands, the one on the left may be OEM. The one on the left is USED and the one on the right is NEW. $2 each.

28. D-Series OBD2 Distributor. $10

29. D-Series Crankshaft Position Sensor. $20

30. Square Part, I honestly don't exactly know what this is or what it's called. I think it was in the trunk of my hatch in one of the side panels where the trunk light should have been... $1

a. 96-00 Honda civic Hatch rear seat brackets. $5
b. Honda Civic Automatic Transmission cooler adapters for the radiator. $1

32. 99 Honda Civic A/C Condenser. Used, good condition, not bent, just a few dents and dings. $30

33. 99 Honda Civic Interior Fuse Box. Don't think that there's anything wrong with it, I got it at a junk yard when I was pulling harnesses and was too lazy to disconnect it lol $15

34: 91 Civic Gauge Clister
All I know is that it came as an extra with my brother's 91 civic hatch because it had a cluster with a tach swapped into it...

make an offer...

And don't forget, ALL PRICES ARE OBO ;-)

Last edited:

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replied the PM's and fixed the picture for the AEM V2. I'm off on Monday so anything you guys buy this weekend will be shipped out Monday for sure.

gabo

5+ Year Member
Interested on item 9, how much shipped to 33166? Payment options?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after a long weekend bump, hope everyone had a great memorial day!

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the foglight switch is type k, correct?
7. Brand New OEM Honda Fog lights switch Light Grey, this came with my Fog Light kit, but I ordered a Type K switch to match my interior. $20 OBO NOT TYPE K

8. JDM Honda Civic EK Fog light wiring w/ switch. This switch doesn't click like the USDM ones, so I'm not sure if it works properly or not. Switch is Type K color. Ended up wrecking the car before I got the chance to try this wiring lol
$30 OBO

sohc_lover

5+ Year Member
would you be willing to sell me the fog harness but with the light grey switch instead of the type k??

Throwback

Have the fan for the condenser and the mount for it?

Also any lines from the condenser to the compressor? Or a compressor bracket

Caymanized

New to Civics... Be nice!
Do you know if the Condenser would fit on a 95 DX? I hate to ask what may be a stupid question, but these cars are a whole different ballgame to me.

iluvpho

5+ Year Member
your mailbox is full dude. i want to buy your ebay fog light harness asap. get back at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.