FS: Turbo 95' Civic EG/ JDM D15

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMCOOP

5+ Year Member
I am currently selling my project car so I can finnaly afford to move to California. I hate to do this but hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do. The car has a JDM block, custom forced induction system (mercedes benz turbo), also HONDATA S-200 (tuned at Velocity Motorsports of Addison at around 247hp at the flywheel). I am only asking $1500 for the car. Obviously the car needs some work here and there. As of right now the car runs strong. With a little love and some extra cash it could easliy run over 300hp. If you are interested at all or need all the specifics and details for the car, please e-mail me. I am more than willing to make some kind of deal as well.

CODY_OG@HOTMAIL.COM

LOCATED IN CARROLLTON (DALLAS AREA), TEXAS
SOME DETAILS...

JDM D15 SOHC VTEC (JDM CIVIC EX BLOCK)
CUSTOM MERCEDES BENZ TURBO AND A HUGE INTERCOOLER
REV-HARD MANIFOLD
ALL STAIN-LESS STEEL PIPING
TURBONETICS DELTA GATE MARK 2 WASTEGATE
HONDATA S-200
TOKIKO BLUE SHOCKS

NO POWER STEERING
NO A/C OR HEATER
NO RADIO OR SPEAKERS OF ANYKIND
NO BACKSEATS
....SORRY GUYS, BUT DO YOU REALLY NEED ALL THAT s**t?? NAHH
AND THE PAINT JOB IS'NT THE GREATEST. :(

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jon julian said:
that car needs some washin and cleanin
thats not the only thing it needs..bump for this guy

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
247 hp on a stock d15b and no bov? im calling bullshit. post your dyno graph

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im with stealthy, not to mention that 1500 for that power is cheap as hell. too cheap

glamer

5+ Year Member
I didn't really pay much attention to it, but I think Stealthy has a point. :ban: :ownded:

mugenvtec98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 247 hp that he posted is b/s, im friends with this guy and he recently moved to california, i actully sold him the car 5 months ago. he is not a scammer, if anyone wants to take a look at the car i can meet you at his parents house. pm me for info.. he is not too educated in the field of honda.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i never implied he was a scammer, i implyed that he's full of s**t and is a liar.

rasta

5+ Year Member
its not bull s**t my friend has a d15 motor pushing 300hp with no bov and head work!

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u should have told me of this car about a month ago...i had the money and not so far from u...I HATE U.now im stuck wit my car

Status
Not open for further replies.