FS: type H RFL BOV

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is a brand new in the box never used type h rfl BOV also comes with the piping that has flange welded on it. The pipe should fit b series for any integra cause it was described as a b series turbo kit with i bought it.... but not sure about a civic cause it does not bend the right way to go into the hole in the frame from the stock air box... that's another reason i am not goin to use it. these both are from a turbo XS kit that i bought. i bought a whole turbo kit and decided i didn't like the sound of my friends rfl so i went and bought a greddy type s cuase i liked it better haha. so i have no use for this now.... Asking $125 shipped or best offer. pm for questions.

thanks!

cbk0485

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buy his sh**t

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the bov really loud?? is soi might bight it if i get my turbo kit.

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes very loud that's what it is known for! lol my freind had one and it was really loud and i liked the sound that it makes when it blows off.... but i like the greddy type s better so i wanted to get rid of this one haha. ok just let me know man.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for brent.
ive heard this bov on two other cars. loud! sounds pretty good too!
buy!

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump! i got to get rid of this ! haha need cash for other parts!

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to the top i need to sell this! its a type r charge pipe btw haha sorry about that. but anyways any offers please

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o really? i can't seem to find him have him pm me or something thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.