FS: Unlocked iPhone Mini (Many Features!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

I have a BNIB iPhone Mini (KA08) for sale. It is Unlocked and will work in any GSM Network (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). The phone is touch screen capable, supports 2 Sim Cards, plays MP3/MP4, has built-in 2.0MP camera and has many other features (detailed specs below). It is in perfectly working condition (like I said, Brand New in Box), I am asking $113.59 NEW PRICE $82.70 Shipped & PayPal Fees included for it. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Includes:
  • iPhone Mini (KA08)
  • iPhone Mini Manual
  • iPhone Mini Black Pouch
  • iPhone Mini Headset
  • iPhone Mini Stencil
  • iPhone Mini Cord/Holder
  • iPhone Mini Batteries (x2)
  • iPhone Mini USB Cord (Charger/Data Cable)
  • iPhone Mini Case/Box
Specifications:
  • Display: 2.6” TFT Full touch screen, 16 million colors, 240x320 px
  • Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (NO 3G)
  • Languages: English/French/Spanish/Portugues/Italian/German/Etc
  • Ringtones: 64 chord ringtones
  • Ringtone Format: MP3, MP4, MIDI, WAV
  • Music: MP3, background music playing
  • Video: 3GP format & MP4
  • Radio: FM radio built-in
  • Camera: 2.0 MP (Can be used as a webcam when used with USB!)
  • Shake Support: Yes, fashion shake control for switching function (change music, pictures, movies easily)
  • Card Slot: Supports up to 8GB T-Flash Card
  • Data Transfer: USB Cable/USB Flash Disk
  • Picture Support: JPG & GIF
  • WAP Support: Supports Wap 2.0
  • GPRS Support: GPRS: Class 10
  • Bluetooth Support: Bluetooth 2.0
  • Motion Sensor Support: Yes
  • Light Sensation: Yes
  • Voice Recorder: Yes, circumstance recorder and call recorder
  • Game Support: Yes
  • Key Guard/Lock: Slide for Unlocking
  • Text Messaging: SMS & MMS (support group send messages)

Thanks for looking,
Danny

PLEASE NOTE:
The phone is obviously not a real iPhone or made by Apple. It is a knock-off of the Apple iPhone, but smaller in size (see size comparison picture above) so its is referred to as the iPhone Mini for reference purposes. I need to point this information out, so its is made clear and no false assumptions are made.

yesSIR-S

looks fun, i'd like to see it powered up...would that be possible?

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive played around with one of these...they are def pretty cool. Not as smooth or accurate as far as the touch screen. And obviously NOT real Apple Iphone product. but still kinda neat and this one is cheaper than the ones for sale in my town

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks fun, i'd like to see it powered up...would that be possible?
Sure, that isnt a problem, pics have been added to the first post upon your request. I also added a picture so you can see where the Sim Card is placed (accepts up to 2) as well as the T-Flash Card (supports up to 8GB).

Ive played around with one of these...they are def pretty cool. Not as smooth or accurate as far as the touch screen. And obviously NOT real Apple Iphone product. but still kinda neat and this one is cheaper than the ones for sale in my town
It is pretty cool, touch screen is pretty accurate on this one (newer model, KA08) - but I know what you mean. A stylus is also included in case you have fat fingers, lol. Oh and yes, like I stated in the first post (in bright, red letters) it is not a real iPhone nor is it made by Apple.

yesSIR-S

yeah that'd be a neat little gadget to have, if i had the extra coin i'd pick it up. good luck though

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the specs on it? like processor speed, and memory?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah that'd be a neat little gadget to have, if i had the extra coin i'd pick it up. good luck though
Thanks, let me know if you come up with the extra cash ...

whats the specs on it? like processor speed, and memory?
Dont know Processor Speed or how much Phone Memory it has, would have to search for that and see what I can find out for you. I know that it supports up to 8GB via a MicroSD Card.

yeevaj

5+ Year Member
I know AT&T requires you to have the data plan when you buy this phone...would you need something like or can you pop in your sim card and start calling everyone?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know AT&T requires you to have the data plan when you buy this phone...would you need something like or can you pop in your sim card and start calling everyone?
You do not need the Data Plan in order to use this Phone. Just pop in your current Sim Card and you can start using it. If you want to use Internet then you will need a Sim Card that has the Data Option available. However, the plus about the phone is that it allows for up to 2 Sim Cards, so use your current Sim Card for talking, texting, etc. Then get another Pre-Paid Sim Card with the Data Option enabled and use that for Internet Access - this way you only pay for the Internet you use and not a fixed price each month.

In addition, with the purchase of the Phone I will include the instructions on how to properly setup Internet/WAP on the Phone with your provider as well as MMS. These are extra and are always sold separately, but I will include a copy (Word Document) via Email for you.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP! Let's get this out of here ... New Price (see below)!

$82.70 Shipped & PayPal Fees included!

greycoupe

5+ Year Member
i was looking for one of those like 3 weeks ago to send to my pops in jamiaca
but couldnt find one so i bought the blackberry knock off one. that s**t even had a tv on it lol

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
brittanyx92 said:
very cute. i'd love to have it but i have no monies =[
Thanks ... price dropped to $82.70 Shipped & PayPal Fees included, so save up ;)

greycoupe said:
i was looking for one of those like 3 weeks ago to send to my pops in jamiaca
but couldnt find one so i bought the blackberry knock off one. that s**t even had a tv on it lol
Damn I've had this for sale for a while now (since August), would've gladly sold it to you if you had posted sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.