FS: whole garage of Civic parts, tires, wheels, oil, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

solostsracer

Crazy CONE MASHER!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FOR SALE

Sun Auto Grounding Kit. Smoked wires. Helps to ground the vehicle for better gas mileage, better throttle response, brighter headlights, less stereo noise. Almost brand new. Installed about 2 months ago. Asking $100 plus shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE

Sun Auto Hyper Voltage Kit. Blue casing. Almost new. Installed about 2 months ago. Only comes with the wires you see in the left picture. If you want the Grounding kit too, look above.
Benefits: Increased horsepower, increased torque, better gas mileage, improved throttle response, longer battery life, improved battery efficiency, and reduced emissions.

Retail for this item is $250. I'm asking $150 plus shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE

Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar. This should fit all 1996-2000 Civics (pretty sure all models). Was on my 2000 Civic Si. Black in color, almost like new. Only on the car for 7 months. Asking $75 plus shipping.

FOR SALE
Neuspeed Rear Lower Strut Bar for 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si. I'm very sure this will fit 1996-2000 Civics but please check to make sure. This was also on my 2000 Civic Si from March 2000 til May 2004. It's in great condition, just a little dirty in the picture. Helps to stiffen the body. $40 or best offer plus shipping!!!

FOR SALE
215/45x16" Falken Azenis RT-215 tires. These tires are used and have about 1mm of tread left. I purchased them off another guy to use on my 2000 Civic Si and they grip phenomenal. I wouldn't recommend these tires for everyday driving since there is hardly any tread left. But they will work great for track days, autocrossing or drag racing. Asking $100 or best offer!

FOR SALE
Valvoline Racing Synthetic motor oil 5w-30. I have 2 cases left. Each case has 6 quarts. I had 24 cases and didn't know what to do with all these free cases of oil I won over the years. I'm asking $20/case.

FOR SALE
Hawk HP+ Front and Rear Brake Pads for 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si. These were used for about 3 events so they have lots of pad left on them. These are track day type pads. Not recommended for daily street driving since they do squeal and dust alot. It is recommended that you break these in properly for best braking performance. $50 for the set of 4 corners plus shipping.

FOR SALE
1989-1991 Civic Si passenger side mirror. Received extra one off Ebay seller. Brand new! $10 plus shipping.

FOR SALE
1988 CRX Si wheels & tires. These are in good condition with some scratches and blemishes on them. They came on my 1991 Civic Si when I purchased it last year. Comes with 185/60x14" Michelins that have alot of tread left. Asking $300 OR BEST OFFER. Ask for pics.

FOR SALE

205/50x15" Kumho VictorRacers. About 4 years old. These are DOT R tires. Asking $25.

FOR SALE

195/55x15" Nokian Hakkapelitta 2 snow tires. These are about 1 year old and have plenty of tread left for snow. These are great snow tires as they got me through 2 snow storms with no problems. More info here: http://www.nokiantires.com/newsite/tires_popup.cfm?id=1&w=1

FOR SALE
1989-1991 Civic/CRX Si exhaust header. Originally off my 1991 Civic Si. Has a dent on the lower section of the pipe. Comes as is. $20!!!

FOR SALE
Autometer Voltmeter. Used for 4 years. Lit backing. Looks and works like new. Retails for $65. Asking $45.

FOR SALE
Autometer Air/Fuel meter. Used for 4 years. Looks and works like new. Retails for $70. Asking $50.

FOR SALE
Autometer Dual Gauge bezel. Used for 4 years. Looks like new. Black in color. Comes with mounting screws. Gauges NOT INCLUDED! Asking $75.

NO LOW BALLING! NOTICE NONE OF MY ADS SAY "OR BEST OFFER". I will not include shipping in the prices. If you don't like it, move on.

All sales are FINAL! No returns. You may stop by to see the product but DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! You are responsible for shipping AND/OR insurance. You may arrainge some sort of meeting place up to 100 miles for most of the items.

Please email me with any questions: mikelouie@comcast.net

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PMed u.....!

ektuner24

hey f**k you mane!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey hows it going i was wondering how much to ship both strut bars togther to columbia sc i would like to get them

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i already got the lower tie bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.