FS: Work Nezart 15x6.5 +38 4x100

Status
Not open for further replies.

96whiteknight

5+ Year Member
I bought the wheels from ICB for $1600 new in box. Wheels are 9/10. Click on the pics to view full-size and see for yourself. Tires are Dunlop Direzza DZ101 in 205/50/15. Two of the tires (on wheels 1 and 3) have some wear to them, while 2 and 4 still have quite a bit of tread left. Asking price is $1,200 with tires, picked up locally (Tampa/Sarasota area, FL). If shipping is required, buyer will pay asking price plus shipping costs prior to shipping. PM or post if interested. Thanks!

Also, let me know if I'm forgetting anything. =)

Untitled by itshotinhere_imonfire, on Flickr

CO671

Registered VIP
DAMNNN those are hottttt. glws!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice wheels!

If only I had the cash..

96whiteknight

5+ Year Member
They were my dream wheels. =) Had a baby girl a while ago and finally sold my 6th gen coupe a couple days ago and payed off my 9th gen sedan. The buyer left the wheels and CTR headlights, so I need to get rid of these. :(

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They were my dream wheels. =) Had a baby girl a while ago and finally sold my 6th gen coupe a couple days ago and payed off my 9th gen sedan. The buyer left the wheels and CTR headlights, so I need to get rid of these. :(
P'M me the info on those headlights and wheels.

96whiteknight

5+ Year Member
Headlights will be ready in a couple weeks when my guy gets back from SEMA. I'll take and post pics when he's done with them.

NA sohc EF

what kinda camera did you use thats some awesome clarity...im guessing you used some proper tripod backlights or you just that bright of lamps haha BUMP^^^^^

96whiteknight

5+ Year Member
^ Thanks. Pics were taken with my old Canon 50D and one B1600 strobe with an umbrella. You can see the reflection of the umbrella in the center caps. :P

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice tires, i have those!

Status
Not open for further replies.