FT: 95 Integra, SUPPPER CLEAN, LOTS OF GOODIES, (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
******PLEASE BUMP IF YOU VIEW.*******

**EDIT** going to consider clean EK hatchs as well for trade. Let me know**

Let me start by saying i am totally happy with my car. I have a ton of time and money into it, but i have always wanted a EM1 since they came out. So am wanting TO TRADE FOR A 99-00 CIVIC SI ONLY! No swapped cars, just an original b16a2 motor in it. I will absolutely not sell anything off of my car so dont ask. Here is what you will get for trade.

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition

Exterior:
-Freshly repainted. There is not one ding, dent, or spot of rust on the car. Under the car is amazingly clean for a 95 as well. The wheel wells were rust proofed after the paint was done. There is less than 1k on the paint job.
-Password JDM Honda Badges (also have the gold special edition acura badges)
-98+ tails
-JDM Amber Marker lights
-Type R front lip (not installed)

Exhaust:
-Brand New 2.5 inch piping Megan Racing angled catback
-Brand New Blox adjustable test pipe (Not installed)
-Holley Air Mass header

Suspension:
-Brand New H&R springs
-Brand New Bilstien Struts
-Brand New Omni Power front camber kit
-Brand New Blox LCA's

Wheels:
-00 GSR Blades
-Brand New Sumitumo Tires 195/50/R15
-OEM Honda Center Caps

Interior:
-Tan leather seats
-Type R shift boot
-Short Shifter
-Pioneer CD Player with aux jack

Motor:
-Original Stock B18B1 (168K on the motor and car)
-Brand New OEM Honda Timing belt, water pump, and tensioner installed 2k miles ago. I have the paperwork from the shop who professionally installed everything.)
-Brand New Hasport Motor Mounts
-(My side project for it):
B18b1 ls block
81.5 mm bore, (IT WILL NEED A HONE)
PR4 rods, shot peened and machined for ctr pistons
arp rod bolts
micropolished and balanced ls crank,(still in the plastic)
new oem oil pan
new oem honda dip stick still in plastic along with sealed valve cover gasket and other oem honda sealed gaskets.
uncut vtec wiring harness
New oem honda timing belt.
4 boxes of extras including extra ls pistons, rods, and lots more
every bolt is bagged and labled
Comes with a Fluidyne Rad

all the machine work was done at a shop in coraopolis pa

-So to be totally honest, im sure im forgetting stuff. I have about 4 boxes of extras that will go with the car. stock parts, extra ls pistons, rods, vtec motor harness, ect ect. If you have an EM1 thats worth the trade please email me and we can talk.

Also i have pics of THE ENTIRE paint process. If you want additional pics i have them.

Right when i first got it (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS. THIS IS DEFINATELY THE BEFORE, LOL):

Then some extra stuff:

Then....still not painted:

Then to the paint/body work:

and now: (went with the badge from the grill of an 08 civic but didnt like it. Today i put the smaller honda badge on the back and i like it better. The pics are from the weekend so it still has the bigger badge.)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good bump for you man and good luck with the trade

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
thanks for the support guys. I always always wanted an em1. I have a ass load of money into the teg, and i do love it dont get me wrong.

Everything on it is new basicly, and i have the papers to prove everything

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
got complete black 95 gsr interior for it tonight. every panel, and carpet, steering wheel, leather seats ect

This is last chance for an em1 or im pulling the post and keeping it.

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
So i decided to try something different today. Put the black leather seats in, kept tan dash, put all the black vents in, did black carpet. I think it turned out pretty good. Pics should be up tomorrow

LSVTEC426

5+ Year Member
heres the interior. i decided to go with a black and tan theme to be different. whoever i trade, if they dont like it ill include everything for the full black conversion, but it does not look rice at all it looks different an awesome. I personally have not seen it done, and i got the idea from my friends Acura TL Type S.

The tan carpet was removed, and i scrubbed the carpet from the GSR and installed it. I think everything turned out awesome. Nothing is ricer spray canned black,its all the GSR black pieces i installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.