Fully built LSv MONSTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
haha well said....
Those sort of people talk trash because they hate living in other people's shadows; in addition, I'd be pissed off too, if I couldn't afford a front end for my car. lol
lol thats what you say to a fat ugly girl, kinda like your car. my car is complete with the actual frontend parts that belong on my car, not some mini trucker job.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
haha well said....
Those sort of people talk trash because they hate living in other people's shadows; in addition, I'd be pissed off too, if I couldn't afford a front end for my car. lol
lol thats what you say to a fat ugly girl, kinda like your car. my car is complete with the actual frontend parts that belong on my car, not some mini trucker job.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
haha well said....
thats what you say to a fat ugly girl. lmao. my car is complete buddy, lol with a proper frontend assembly not some gank frontend. Ill give you credit on the motor, good job on that, i even dig the interior, but the exterior not so much man. get pissed, but in the end with that kind of power im surprised the body work dont crack. so maybe it looks better in person, but 99.99% of the "shaved molding" jobs ive seen on civics looked like crap and molded bodykits. I guess everyone has their own style. so i guess i shouldnt bash on ya too hard.:oops: but if i was close i would have liked to check out your car, and have you check mine out.

Alwaysh8d

Banned
thats what you say to a fat ugly girl. lmao. my car is complete buddy, lol with a proper frontend assembly not some gank frontend. Ill give you credit on the motor, good job on that, i even dig the interior, but the exterior not so much man. get pissed, but in the end with that kind of power im surprised the body work dont crack. so maybe it looks better in person, but 99.99% of the "shaved molding" jobs ive seen on civics looked like crap and molded bodykits. I guess everyone has their own style. so i guess i shouldnt bash on ya too hard.:oops: but if i was close i would have liked to check out your car, and have you check mine out.
haha
you f_ _king hater! First off, this body has been molded for about two years now, not a single sign of cracking "I bet I could show you a thing or two on body work." And secondly, I would f_ _king kill your K20...and besides I have a K20 on the side, so before you start talking about that POS motor, maybe you should bring a fully built car to the table, before you start talking all that s**t! And last but not least, I'd love to show you up in person...maybe bring you down a couple knotches. Also, why would I want to check out your car? If your car speaks as much s**t as you do...I'd rather not. Maybe you need to learn how to voice your stupid opinions in a nice way first? Then people might like you, or like to check out your car? Till then...I doubt it!

P.S. -

maddogg

heavy right
5+ Year Member
not my style at all, but i can appreciate all the work that has gone into the body kit. Big props on the motor work and the numbers your putting down also for keeping the style you like not doing something just because its popular

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There are Oem and Jdm Nazi's on this site, you just kind of have to ignore their comments, and then there are uneducated Ricers who need to read a book or something. You appear to be neither, which is the happy medium, where most people are, but what color are you going with.

Alwaysh8d

Banned
not my style at all, but i can appreciate all the work that has gone into the body kit. Big props on the motor work and the numbers your putting down also for keeping the style you like not doing something just because its popular
Yeah thanks man! Everyone has his or her own style and I do not care to knock on any one’s taste. It would be like telling someone his or her significant other is ugly. Majority of the people that talk smack do not work on their own cars, which is why they can knock. Until they have taken pride in their own work, they will never understand the hard work put into something like this. This car has gone through many transformations. It don’t matter JDM or super fancy, peeps are still going to have something to say. All I say is, “put your money where you mouth is”

Peace,
Ace

Alwaysh8d

Banned
There are Oem and Jdm Nazi's on this site, you just kind of have to ignore their comments, and then there are uneducated Ricers who need to read a book or something. You appear to be neither, which is the happy medium, where most people are, but what color are you going with.

Yeah thanks man, I just hate how people have the nerve to knock without the knowledge of how hard it is to put something like this together. I guess when they live at home with mommy and daddy they can take things granted? hahaha but you're right; I can't change everyone's point of view, but thanks for the comps...by the way, you running LSv? got #s?

I'm going to paint the car midnight blue with ice pearl...It was supposed to be a secret, but you guys as so far away...so yeah lol.

Peace,
Ace

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No Ls/vtec, now I have an H2b, look in my build thread in the 5th gen section, I have a link in my signature, here's a pic, if you don't mind. A picture says a 1k words. simple mods H2b K beater, I know it will beat an NSX, if that says anything.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is blue ice pearl the color that is on it now, or do you have a sample or something.

Alwaysh8d

Banned
Is blue ice pearl the color that is on it now, or do you have a sample or something.
No, that is not the color of my car now. The color of my car now, is Ice Blue titanium metallic with blue pearl; also, I do not have a sample of this new color, because me and my friend made this color up. I will post pictures of the newly painted car after she is complete.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you got that right smart guy...4,500 rmp I'm putting 400HP to the wheels...1st, 2nd, & 3rd gear, you wouldn't stand a chance buddy! So what's the norm? JDM? ha why don't you figure it out, JDM in America, is still rice! :roll: or posing.

And I'm not the one with the D16Y8...you are dork, so watch how you comment...especially if you're gonna use the word stupid, stupid!

woah, he just gave you a compliment bro, chill out. :shock:

Tolga

5+ Year Member
i like your car dude ! im feelin these hard body works. your exterieur looks sexy man :P every ride here are lookin like the others. but yours is the second car,which dont looks like the jdm s**t. the grey one with the tsunami lipkit,and your car....both are excellent,and exclusive man ! i hate those actually honda scene,caus everbydoy is hatin if someone show his riced out whip.

your car is sick! respect to the sick bodyworks and parts. im intressed on the trunk area or rear seats,have you some photos to let us know how you completed your rear area? :P
so long,do your own style,dont hear to this faggot

Alwaysh8d

Banned
i like your car dude ! im feelin these hard body works. your exterieur looks sexy man :P every ride here are lookin like the others. but yours is the second car,which dont looks like the jdm s**t. the grey one with the tsunami lipkit,and your car....both are excellent,and exclusive man ! i hate those actually honda scene,caus everbydoy is hatin if someone show his riced out whip.

your car is sick! respect to the sick bodyworks and parts. im intressed on the trunk area or rear seats,have you some photos to let us know how you completed your rear area? :P
so long,do your own style,dont hear to this faggot
I don't have photos of the rear trunk in progress, but me and my pops enclosed the trunk area with a thin gauge of sheet metal that was spot welded...we grinded the welds, then smoothed it out with a thin layer of Rage Gold bondo. It took some time to get straight and flowing, but in the end it's all worth it. As for the rear seats...I just took it to a local shop PUC Upholstery. I will post pics when I get the car back from painting.

Alwaysh8d

Banned
Wow calm down kiddo. What I said was a compliment.

I said at least you'll fool people who think you're just some dumb ricer with an automatic D-Series. AKA - people will think you're just a dumb ricer with an automatic D-Series due to the body kit, dual exhausts, etc. But when they find out you're actually boosted with 400+HP, they'll think otherwise. :roll:

:thumbup: for people who take the internet seriously.
Yeah I know bro…my bad! I saw the word stupid and I got all nuts. I was just venting…scraping with wife + she called me stupid + alcohol = Dumb!

Haha my bad yo, didn’t mean to knock on you, but at the moment you were the first one in the line up. lol

Peace,
Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.