Fully Polished Civic Si wheels and New Tires!!! Mid-OHIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
have a set of Fully polished Honda civic Si wheels. That means that the face AND in between the spokes. THE WHOLE WHEEL IS POLISED TO A MIRROR FINISH. Wheels are in MINT shape. These were profesionally done at a machine shop. No cheap s**t here. I have had multiple compliments on these wheels. The wheels also include polished center caps as well. No bends, cracks, curbs, anything. Wheels are 4x100 only!

Went to Import Alliance with 5000 cars in one day and never seen another set like mine!!!!!!!!!

Wheels have Khumo Ecsta AST 195/50/15 tires, 95% tread left and NO camber wear!

Looking to trade right now. But will sell if the price is right. NO I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OFFER LESS THAN 500 W/O TIRES!!!

NO MOTEGI, KONIG, SSC, OEM, OR ANY OTHER CHEAP ASS WHEELS!!!!! No bigger than 16's, prefer 15's. NO PAINTED s**t EITHER!!!!

willing to trade for bbs, ccw's (if your desperat lol) Rota, HFP, XXR, SSR, Kosei k1's.and many others. REALLY WANT SOMETHING WITH A LOWER OFFSET!!!

May also trade for a swap. MUST BE DOHC, So, GSR, LS, Si swap. b18 or b16 or K series. NO "H" OR "F" sereis. MUST HEAR AND DRIVE TO PROVE IN RUNNING CONDIOTION. NOTHING THAT IS IN PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

this is a small snap shot, i got a few others while at IA of your wheels as well.....

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn those wheels are nice... GLWT...

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's ironic that you said you don't want any "cheap" wheels but then you're willing to accept rotas as trades..lol...GLWS part-na!!

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
Thanks cincy-civic. Of all the pics I have seen from IA, I have never seen any of my wheels lol. Thanks man. IF you dont mind, you have any snaps of my car? I just want some diff shots lol.

ruff_ridaz99, I dont nessiccarily consider Rota cheap, but yes they are cheaper. I was mainly refering to like motegi and all the rice wheels like mr7s lol.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I know its expensive for si wheels but I have 600 in just having them polised. So its really a steal. I just put the tires on 1 month befort IA so the tires have mabey 3k miles.

01showoff

stuntin hard
i would love ro get these from u,but i dont have 500 to slam down on just rims and then spend another 400 on tires......my wife would beat my ass!!!!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL at you saying you won't trade for cheap ass wheels yet you have Rota's under what you will trade for.

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
If you would have read my second post in this thread it clearly states that I dont consider Rota's cheap. YES, they are cheapER, But Im not trading a set of volk's. Im mainly refering to rice wheels. Painted s**t and wheels you can get out of the sears or NTB catalog. /rant.

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
Not to be an a*****e, but thats too much lol. I would go with the civic type r 4 lug replica for that price...... GLWS!

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
it still cost to have them polished out .thats about 200 or more to get them to look like that.
Thank you. I had 500 in having them polished.

So if my price is to steep, then find another set like mine first off, and ask and see how much they would want if they sold them. I gaurentee you they will want more than I do. This isnt some hack job some ricer did in his free time with his dremel. So I guess youll be buying the REPLICA type r wheels! lol

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
Thank you. I had 500 in having them polished.

So if my price is to steep, then find another set like mine first off, and ask and see how much they would want if they sold them. I gaurentee you they will want more than I do. This isnt some hack job some ricer did in his free time with his dremel. So I guess youll be buying the REPLICA type r wheels! lol
I dont see whats so funny about buying the replica wheels. All I'm saying is that $500 is too much for polished SI wheels, thats all. ITS STILL SI wheels.. And u talkin about replica, u dont even have the original center caps lol. I didnt know you was gonna take it up the ass..... Again GLWS...........

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
You pay money for 1 off wheels. And those are the original centercaps. Trust me I had to listen to the b***h how it took them longer to polish them than it did the wheels. And 500 isnt to much when I bought the wheels for 275, had the, polished for 549.98 to bhe exact, and have 300 in brand new rubber with mount and balance. I see it as, if you want wheels like these, and dont have alot of extra cash, then here ya go. So It may be alot in your eyes but everyone dosnt nessiccarily like replica wheels. Especailly a replica oem/jdm wheel. No reson to get pissy lol. Just explaing my pricing.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These wheels are nice, unique, an at a cheaper price then if you went an did it yourself. No need to argue on the price, just because you don't want them doesn't mean someone else won't.

GLWS

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
I never said I didnt want them, i just suggested in my opinion that the price for si wheels were too much lol. Im not trying to argue or anything. Dont get me wrong those polished wheels look good, and i sure miss my si wheels. Ok lets not make this go out of control where its not suppose to, but BUMP 4 u lol.

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont see whats so funny about buying the replica wheels. All I'm saying is that $500 is too much for polished SI wheels, thats all. ITS STILL SI wheels.. And u talkin about replica, u dont even have the original center caps lol. I didnt know you was gonna take it up the ass..... Again GLWS...........
I can tell you that I have polished my si wheels myself and this is one hell of a deal for the wheels and especially being polished. I have over 15 hours in polishing my own wheels so if I had the cash these would be laying at my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.