fun in a rental focus + 707imports coastal hwy 1 run

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
almost 30 mb ... 8 mins. Enjoy

http://www.fastnorcal.com/5150/rental_fun.wmv

I appear at around 1 minute into it, and various other times.

Best part is he put in the footage when i didnt know the camera was on .too bad it didnt capture the thing spinnin em that well ... or the car sputtering and dying when we had the intake off :rolf:

Last edited:

Harut9161

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice vid bro...not really sure about the focus though...lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the sad thing is he turned it back in like thursday and got his corolla back from the shop ... then hes delivering papers on his route and the owner of a major grocery store chain in napa backed into him ... so its back in the shop and hes got a sentra now lol ... stay tuned for part 2.

Harut9161

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
the sad thing is he turned it back in like thursday and got his corolla back from the shop ... then hes delivering papers on his route and the owner of a major grocery store chain in napa backed into him ... so its back in the shop and hes got a sentra now lol ... stay tuned for part 2.
lol thats f**ked up....so how me times has he crashed his cars before lol...u guys thinkin about puttin the racing stripes on it again???? lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno he said the sentra is weak so it might not light up as good .... plus im sure enterprise figured he was up to something cause he had a neon before the focus that he beat on and the s**t started leakin oil so he gave it back and got the focus .... we will see what ideas he has for this one .... maybe the cel wont come on when we take the airbox off this time.

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the dude doing the blood pressure thing....and dude, thats a lil high huh?

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They were some good burnouts for a Focus Rental Melt.

RacerAce6

Jus' Tryin' 2 Learn
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha good stuff, looks like you had some fun

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neon_ice said:
the dude doing the blood pressure thing....and dude, thats a lil high huh?
i think the machines off ... cause it gave aleric (chewedtoothpic) high readings too and he had his tested at a doctor like a week ago and it was normal.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump .... we doin another run thursday but f**kin joe gotta work ... hopefully we can do another before he gives teh sentra back.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL... looks like videos of me taking my moms s80 out last year, good times. right before i wrecked it :/

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys are f**king hilarious.

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hahaha that was some funny shiet, love the chrome (aluminum foil) you had on your windshield wipers and the side view mirrors, that made it look fast. lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmmmm, my honda mite be doin that soon, or whenever i fix left upper engine mount