Function Form Type 1...

96civicrunner

5+ Year Member
I just got done installing mines today... and took it out for a drive... I felt like I was on a tramapoline!

before I installed them I looked over all four and they looked like they were already pre-loaded, so I emailed F2 and they said YES they are already pre-loaded and I should not move/mess with the spring...

But damn these are so bouncy... even my old Dropzone lowering springs/shocks were better... I KNOW!

Anyone else have these.... and can comment on their experience?

I am going to be calling F2 tomorrow about this... because it's just annoying me to hell you should see me on the highway, omg moving tramapoline

JDMJNKY

Banned
I think they may not have been pre-loaded correctly! I've always heard the exact opposites for TYPE I & II

96civicrunner

5+ Year Member
Well I called them and they said the spring rates are 10/6.... I just hope I didn't recieve some bad shocks... but they are going to call me back tomorrow morning and see if they can get me some higher spring rates.

At the moment I am not too happy about my coilovers anymore, but I guess we'll see what happens...

I am not even driving my car because I can't stand it at the moment...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude that suck let us know how the customer service of function and form

96civicrunner

5+ Year Member
Well I called them and they wanted me to preload the coilovers again, so I went on ahead and preloaded them again. This time the ride got a little smoother, more driveable unlike before. Though the back still feels a little bouncy here and there I'll probably have to preload the back again.

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow that sux =\ all i've heard was good things about this setup except for now lol i was planning on purchasing this setup in the summertime... well i still am =D ....

96civicrunner

5+ Year Member
Yeah I've heard nothing BUT good about them... but I'll see if I keep that GOOD part up... more updates tomorrow when light it up again.

the back is still a little bouncy , but I am going to preload it again and see what happens.

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
coOL post pictures also of how they look in ur car and tell us how low u dropped it :D good luck bro