Funniest Family Guy Lines Evar!!

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw this on some woman's MySpace page. I was cracking up for a half hour...

stewie: well, i'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total b***h.

peter: oh my god, brian, there's a message in my alphabits. it says, 'oooooo.'
brian: peter, those are cheerios.

peter (when he's hungover): this sucks worse than that time i went to that museum. (flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur
skeltons.)
peter (as a child): why did all the dinosaurs die out?
man at museum: because you touch yourself at night.

lois: oh, i haven't been on a college campus in years. everything seems so different.
stewie: really? perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

meg: i just want to kill myself i'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(lois and peter stare in silence)
meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(peter and lois keep staring)
meg: you don't know anything about me! (runs upstairs)
peter: who was that guy?

guy on airplane: oh great, i always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
stewie: what did you just say?
lois: stewie, stop fussing.
stewie: pipe down lois. (slaps guy on head.) hey big man, turn around. oh you can't hear me now. i was going to watch the movie, but forget it. for the next 5 hours, you're my b***h.

peter (after lois tells him he's childish): if i'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and i'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert.

tom tucker: and now time for ollie williams with the black-u-weather forecast. ollie?
ollie: it gon rain.
tom tucker: thanks, ollie.

bonnie: somebody save him, he can't swim!
peter: oh, he's not even kicking. kick joe, kick.
lois: peter, he's a paraplegic!
peter: that doesn't mean he can't hear. kick joe, kick!

peter: (grabs the microphone at a fast food restaurant) attention restaurant customers: testicles. that is all.

peter: i'll handle it, lois. i read a book about this sort of thing once.
brian: are you sure it was a book? are you sure it wasn't nothing?
peter: oh yeah.

stewie (to one of the prostitutes at cleveland's house): so, is there any tread left on the tires? or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

peter: excuse me, is your refrigerator running? because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

[quagmire sees a cheerleader tied up in a bathroom stall]
quagmire: dear diary: jackpot.

(lois finds a note in chris's pocket)
lois: huh, what's this? you know stewie, mommy doesn't usually read things out of chris's pocket. she's more respectful than that.
stewie: whatever helps you sleep at night, b***h.

quagmire: hey there sweetie, how old are you?
connie: 16.
quagmire: 18? you're first.
connie: mom!
quagmire: i like where this is goin'! giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

peter: so uhh, mr. pewterschmidt, the big race is tomorrow eh? bet you're gonna need some strapping men to help you with your boat.
mr. pewterschmidt: are you calling me gay?
peter: no. no. i just; i just thought you might want some extra seamen on your poopdeck.

television announcer: we now return to the smurfs...
(on television screen)
smurf #1: hey, did you have a good time last night?
smurf #2: smurf-tacular!
smurf #1: yeah, i saw you leave with smurfette.
smurf #2: oh man, as soon as we got out of the bar, she started smurfing me.
smurf #1: shut the smurf up!
smurf #2: yeah!
smurf #1: right in the smurfing parking lot?
smurf #2: smurf-yeah!
smurf #1: oh! that is freaking smurf!

chris: dad, what's the blow-hole for?
peter: i'll tell you what it's not for, son. and when i do, you'll understand why i can never go back to sea world.

stewie: let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that i'm expected to turn and turn until oop! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and i die a little inside.

brian (spanish): hola, me llamo es brian ... nosotros queremos ir con ustedes.. uhhhh ...
bellboy: hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo brian.
brian: oh, oh you speak english!
bellboy (sigh): no, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
brian: you .... you're kidding me, right?
bellboy (spanish): que?

lois: honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?
peter: why lois griffin, you naughty girl.
lois: hehehe...that's me.
peter: you dirty hustler.
lois: hehehehe...
peter: you filthy, stinky prostitute.
lois: aha, ok I get it...
peter: you foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.
lois: alright, that's enough!

stewie: there's always been a lot of tension between lois and me, and it's not so much that i want to kill her, it's just, i want her not to be alive anymore.

stewie: hello, mother. i come bearing a gift. i'll give you a hint. it's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

olivia: you are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)
stewie: ha ha ha! oh gosh that's funny! that's really funny! do you write your own material? do you? because that is so fresh. you are the weakest link goodbye. you know, i've, i've never heard anyone make that joke before. hmm. you're the first. i've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. because that's what she says on the show right? isn't it? you are the weakest link goodbye. and, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. god what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. that's so fresh too. any, any titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. god you're so funny!

meg: everybody! guess what I am?
stewie: hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

stewie: did you hear that meg? guys can marry other guys now. so...this is awkward, but i mean, if they can do that, then that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? i mean you might as well pack it in. game over.

tom tucker: because of an accident today at the quahog cable company, all television transmission will be out for an undetermined amount of time. of course, no one can see this news program, so it doesn't really matter what we say. i'm the lord jesus christ. i think i'll go get drunk and beat up some midgets, how about you, diane?
diane simmons: well, tom, i just plain don't like black people.
camera man: hey guys, we're still on in boston.

diane simmons: tom, i'm getting late word that you're a petty, jealous closet-case.
tom tucker: bit of breaking news, we now go live to diane being a b***h. diane.

bill cosby: stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
stewie: sunshine and farts! what the hell kind of question is that?!

peter: aww man! i hate trivial pursuit, it always makes me feel so stupid.
brian: more stupid then that time you locked your keys out of the car?
(cut to peter inside the car with his keys lying outside his car door.)
peter: dammit! hey! hey! somebody! hey! sir! sir! sir! you see those keys there? sir! si-! (man walks away) screw you! (sticks a bent straight hanger out of his window and trys to catch the keys on the hanger. the keys fall.) oh waahhaahaaa!

lois: i guarantee you a man made that commercial.
peter: of course a man made it. it's a commercial lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

peter: oh, lois, you are so full of (beep)! what?! now i can't say (beep) in my own (beep)ing house?! great, lois. just (beep)in' great. you know, you're lucky you're good at (beep) my (beep) or i'd never put up with ya. you know what i'm talking about, when you (beep) lubed-up (beep) toothpaste in my (beep) while you (beep) on a cherry (beep) episcopalian (beep) extension cord (beep) wetness (beep) with a parking ticket. that is the best!

lois: peter, there's a hooker on the bed!
hooker: hi.
peter: stand perfectly still lois, their vision is based on movement.
(pause)
hooker: where'd you go?

brian (at the quahog county trailer park): you're really going to take back donated presents on christmas eve?
peter: yep, now here's the plan: you'll enter through the air contitioning duct here. now there'll be an invisible laser grid three inches from the floor, so you'll have to compress your body to the size of an ordinary household sponge and slide underneath like some kind of weird amphibious dolphin.
brian: can i buy some pot from you?

god: here, let me light that for you, babe.
(zap with thunderbolt to the cigarette)
girl: hey, thanks!
god: yep, magic fingers. (chuckles)
(zap with thunderbolt to the girl incinerating her.)
god: jesus christ!
jesus: what?
god: get the escalade! we're outta here!

lois: stewie why don't you play in the other room?
stewie: why don't you burn in hell?

chris: dad, what would you say if i told i didn't want to be in the scouts?
peter: i'd say, 'come again?' and i'd laugh as i said, 'come.'

stewie (talking on sesame street phone): put me through to the pentagon!
ernie: do you know what sound a cow makes?
stewie: don't toy with me ernie! i've already dispatched mr. hooper, i've got 6 armed men stationed outside big bird's nest, and well as for linda, well, it's rather difficult for a deaf woman to hear an assasin approach now, isn't it?!
ernie: can you count to three?
stewie: oh indeed i can! (pulls out a raygun.) one! two! three! can i count to three for god's sake?! i'm already shooting at a fifth grade level!

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not really a big fan but i do watch some times but some funny quotes you got there lol

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stewie: you know what else is disgusting? (he farts and his right eye turns red.) oh damn, i broke a blood vessel.

lois: peter, what did you promise me?
peter: that i wouldn't drink at the stag party.
lois: and what did you do?
peter: drank at the stag pa-- ... whoa. i almost walked into that one.

lois: peter tell chris that women are not objects!
peter: your mother's right chris, listen to what it says.

stewie: i want pancakes!! you people understand every language except english! yo quiero pancakes! donnez-moi pancakes! click-click-bloody-click pancakes!!!

lois: i care about the size of your penis as much as you care about the size of my breasts.
peter: oh my god! (runs off crying)

brian: peter, did you read the fine print on this loan contract?
peter: um, if by "read" you mean imagined a naked lady, then, yes.

brooke: quagmire, will you accept this rose?
quagmire: really? after i drugged you and had sex with your unconscious body?
brooke: what?
quagmire: yes.

lois: oh, my god! you can only play the piano when you're drunk!
peter: now that's not true! i can also vomit, fall down and make dirty calls to your sister when i'm drunk!

(adam west is marrying his hand)
priest: if anyone has any reason as to why this marriage should not take place, speak now or forever hold your peace.
(adam west's other hand raises up)
adam west: shut up, you had your chance!

chris: here stewie, have a fig newton.
(stewie eats the cookie.)
stewie (while chewing): i say, i must use him for, oh god there's an orgy in my mouth!!!!

peter: hey lois, give chris a break. i mean, no tv? so he failed a class, it's not like he felt up his cousin in the garage that one time when i was 19.

stewie: easy! massage the scalp. you're washing a baby's hair, not scrubbing vomit off your christmas dress, you holiday drunk.

stewie: i bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull.

peter (to a new yorker): excuse me sir, i believe you're in my seat and i had sex with your mother.
man: what'd you say?!
peter: what--about the seat or me plowin' your father's wife?

peter: yo lois!
lois: what?!
peter: i'm packing for kiss-stock and i can't find my favorite underwear.
lois: you mean the pair with the rip in the right butt check from when you stepped on them pulling them up in that airplane bathroom from when you had the trotts?
peter: no, no the pair with the whole in the left butt check from when i held it in for two hours cuz it was an extra long palm sunday church sermon and i thought that blowing gas would offend jesus so i let it go in the vestabule after mass and it sounded like louie armstrong.
lois: oh! bottom drawer.

tom tucker: well diane, that last report was so good i think you deserve a spanking.
diane: oh tom, i don't think your wife would appreciate that.
tom: haha, that frigid old cow lives in quahog she can't hear a word i'm saying.
camera guy: actually, we're back on the air in quahog.

stewie: you know, i rather like this god fellow. very theatrical, you know. pestilence here, a plague there. omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

congressman: there is no just cause for an invasion of iraq.
peter: well that may be, but what we're all forgetting is anyone that doesn't want to go to war is gay.
congressman: i want to go to war.
congressman: i want to go to war.
all of congress: i want to go to war.
d**k cheney: i was the first one who wanted to go to war.

stewie (after tripping peter): ha ha ha, oh my god! i almost didn't do it, i almost didn't do it! i thought, is this in bad taste? but you know what, i went for it. i went for it and i'm so glad i did! ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.

peter (watching cricket on british tv): what the hell is he talking about?
englishman: oh, it's cricket. marvelous game, really. you see, the bowler hurls the ball toward the batter who tries to play away a fine leg. he endeavors to score by dashing between the creases, provided the wicket keeper hasn't whipped his bails off, of course.
peter: anybody get that?
cleveland: the only british idiom i know is that "fag" means "cigarette."
peter: well, someone tell this "cigarette" to shut up.

peter: the deep south? isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

peter (to lois): lois, the drunken clam has been taken over by a bunch of limey tea suckin british bastards.
nigel pinchly (brit): i guess i'm the limey bastard who purchased your bar, bit of an awkward moment really.
peter: awkward moment? i'll give you an awkward moment, one time during sex i called lois frank! your move sherlock.

stewie (reading the bible): my my, what a thumping good read, lions eating christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. i'll say, you won't find that in winnie the pooh.

stewie: nothing says "obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

bob barker: alright now, let's start the bidding. jennifer? how much do you bid on the dinette set?
jennifer: uh...$675 bob.
bob barker: $675. steven?
steven: $780.
bob barker: $780. tammy?
tammy: $781.
steven (to tammy): f**k you!

lois: peter, did you paste a new picture of yourself on our wedding picture?
peter: yeah i think it looks better.
lois: you pasted it over me.
peter: yeah i think it looks better.

peter: hey mort, do these suppositories come in other flavors?
mort: peter, are you eating those?
peter: no, i'm shoving 'em up my butt. of course i'm eating 'em!

peter: i'm gonna go microwave a bagel and have sex with it.
quagmire: butter's in the fridge!

gepetto: oops, i dropped my glasses. (bends down, butt facing pinocchio.) oh, by the way pinocchio, there were some cookies missing from the jar. uh, did you take them?
pinocchio: no, pa. i didn't.
gepetto: are you sure you didn't?
pinocchio: no, pa. i'd never lie to you.
gepetto: are you sure? i mean, you could lie to me. and who knows? you may even get away with it.

chris: hey, dad, look! i covered my back with honey and now the ants are taking me home.
peter: he does the same thing at home with velveeta and cockroaches. if you turn the light on really fast they slam him right into the fridge.

stewie: augh! what the hell do you think you're doing?
brian: i'm cleaning myself.
stewie: you were clean fifteen minutes ago, now you're just on vacation.

lois (to counselor): this is the first act of violence stewie has ever done.
stewie: well actually, the first act of violence was the time bomb i left ticking in your uterus before i came out. happy 50th birthday lois!

peter: by the way lois, i got a piercing over there. i'm not going to tell you where but i will give you a hint--it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls.

peter: at least they don't put their feminine ointments next to the mustard, lois. that was the worst hot dog i ever ate.

doctor: wait a minute, brian, you have a pre-existing relationship with this degenerate?
peter: a degenerate, am i? well you are a festizio! see, i can make up words too, sister.

quagmire: so, you ladies ever been penetrated?

peter: sometimes our son chris can be a boob, i mean a melon, i mean a sopping wet pair of breasts covered only by a thin red shirt.

brian: face it peter, you get competitive about everything.
peter: i am so not competitive. in fact, i am the least non-competitive. so i win.

quagmire: oh, lois, i'd do everything to you.
lois: what?
quagmire: i'd do anything for you.

adult stewie (after having sex with fran): umm...that's never happend before.
fran: which part? the eight seconds of sex or the 45 minutes of crying?
stewie: uh, i guess both. (short pause) do i give you money now?
fran: yeah, i'm gonna go.

lois: peter, i got a wax job and let's just say, you're cleared for landing.
quagmire (off screen): giggitty!

elisium

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bwaahahaha

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you just posted 95% of the entire shows scenes :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
peter: don't worry lois, there's a dog turd in there, but we'll be long gone before...
mel gibson: there's a dog turd in here...
peter: RUN!!!

or some variant thereof :lol:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
family guy is the best show ever. to bad its hard as f**k to fin volume two

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's pretty pathetic that i remember every single episode. lol

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
peter: he's not violationg seebreeze, he's just awkwardly positioning hims..... NOW hes violating her.
stewie: Bowochicwowow

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
peter: wait wait, a boat is just a boat... but a mystery box could be anything, EVEN A BOAT. you know how much we've always wanted one of those!!!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.blazed_ej8 said:
forreals...im too blown to read all that...
FTW!!!!

brian (spanish): hola, me llamo es brian ... nosotros queremos ir con ustedes.. uhhhh ...
bellboy: hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo brian.
brian: oh, oh you speak english!
bellboy (sigh): no, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
brian: you .... you're kidding me, right?
bellboy (spanish): que

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kermit The Frog: (playing a banjo)
Black man in a canoe approaching Kermitt: "Excuse me, can you tell me how to ge to town. ?"
Kermit The Frog: (pulls out a shot gun) "Sure" (cocks shotfun) "It's back the way you came.. "

*Peter on an Interview*
Boss: Sooo peter, where do you see yourself in 5 years. .?
Peter: **don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife**:(stares at family picture of the boss, his wife and his son) "Doing your. . . .son . ?"
Boss: o_O