future engine swap?

hellcomer52

right so this is a bit of a long question but here goes, i currently live in the republic of Ireland and plan on living here for most of the foreseeable future im currently 17 and will be turning 18 in February and plan on getting a car soon, my ideal car would be a Honda civic between 95 and 2000 (ek,ej,em) now i don't plan on doing a whole lot of performance tuning when i get the car for a couple of years some small aesthetic bits here and there but noting major due mainly to insurance etc etc. but when the time comes i would hopefully look and doing an engine swap i have been looking around and the engine that most appeals to me is a k20a, now the few questions i have for you are as follows.
1: is there a major difference between a k20a and a k20a type r engine?
2: any idea roughly how much an engine like that is going to cost me to run per annum?
3: if i were to decide to purchase a k20a type r where should i search? from what i know there quite limited engines and i cant seem to find out much about them..
4:how easily is his thing gonna fit into a standard Honda civic bay?
5: how much is the actual engine plus parts going to cost me roughly?
6: and finally any other suggestions on other engines?
i know its a bit of a long winded question but there you go any answers or a guiding hand would be very much appreciated thanks for your time!
sincerely, a young and relatively unknowledgeable but interested 17 year old kid!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:wstupid:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!