gabebauman - sunnydays = good pix

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hot man nice and clean i like the look ..
props..........

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow a red car that i dig...other than mugen girls ofcourse...very very nice..:thumbs up
and i don't say that too often...:lol:

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red civics with a carbon fibre hood and black rims have a special place in my heart

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that makes me want an SiR lip even more ahhhhhhh i cant wait till my type R front lip snaps in two so i have an excuse to get one :lol: and you got the seats i want

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilverSivic said:
that makes me want an SiR lip even more ahhhhhhh i cant wait till my type R front lip snaps in two so i have an excuse to get one :lol: and you got the seats i want
Thanks man...yeah, the gsr seats feel soo much better than those flat ex seats, plus they sit me down a bit lower so now my Helmet won't touch the ceiling when I'm at the track...lol.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm i might have to go there someday. thanks for the link =)

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who did your rear seat like that. I've been looking for a place. Any suggestions?

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rear seat/trunk board

banzai said:
who did your rear seat like that. I've been looking for a place. Any suggestions?
I actually did it myself. I just wanted to clean-up the rear, (bare metal floor) after I removed my seats, because they didn't match my new GSR front seats. The secret is MDF board and speaker box carpet...lol. It's not to hard to do, just measure, cut, test-fit, cut, test-fit, cut, etc. I had to do it in three different sections because of the space allowed. It fits real snug and is really solid, not bolted to the floor and doesn't jump around at all. This way I can remove it for when I go to the track.

Enjoy:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So are you going to enter it? what is that thing on your arm rest?

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t is banging like always. keep up the good work.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
So are you going to enter it? what is that thing on your arm rest?
Not sure yet...it's possible I might. The thing an my armrest is a Spitfire Wheels sticker. I'm a sk8aholic. If you look closely, I have various sk8board stickers placed throughout the cabin...lol.