Game gets kids pregnant

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Five young teenagers got pregnant after playing games with their school mates from a lower secondary school in the town of Ostroda, northern Poland.

Students, aged 14-15, played a game called “the sun” or “a star”. “Girls lay on the floor in a circle with their heads together and eyes closed and boys copulate with them, taking turns. The winner was the boy who managed to finish the intercourse last,” one of the students revealed.

The game resulted in several pregnancies. “This year five girls got pregnant, two of them have already given birth,” said Anna Czarnocka, the school’s headmaster.

The prosecutors who are investigating the case complain that parents and teachers of the teenagers from Ostroda are not willing to cooperate. Nobody talks about sex at school and there is no psychologist who would explain to the students that such games can lead to pregnancy.
http://www.thenews.pl/national/artykul132388_game-in-secondary-school-gets-five-pregnant.html

Whatever happened to spin the bottle?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

f**king Poland.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like my kind of game! :D

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2 on all posts in this thread!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao. 14-15 yr olds are partying harder than we are. I never had THAT much fun as a kid. :lol:

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how many polacks does it take to impregnate a teen?
(fill in your own punchline)

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king polish... re-inventing the wheel... back in my day this was called an orgy :oh:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds like a fn party to me,