GAME: Name That Car!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm bringing this game back from the dead! also ^^^ still up for answers if anyone knows.

anyone know what the car on the left is?

the ferrari is a 599

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Ill take a stab at your first one, an early 50's mercury? Like what Sly had in Cobra?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill take a stab at your first one, an early 50's mercury? Like what Sly had in Cobra?
nope.

also i actually have no idea what the car on the left in the 2nd photo is i was just curious if someone else was good at recognizing hood ornaments

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its a Studebaker, but I can't tell what model, possibly a Hawk :what:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The black one is a Cadillac. 1947 I think. Looks a bit different now. It was built by that famous car builder DeRosa. Can't remember his first name and I am on my phone so not as efficient to search.

Google something like "Barry Weiss cadillac". Should come up with a bunch of pictures.

Last edited:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FYI I was referring to the red car behind the Ferrari. No idea about the black one.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FYI I was referring to the red car behind the Ferrari. No idea about the black one.
The black one is definitely a caddy. I have seen build pics on it and the storage wars stamp on the bottom of the picture sealed the thought. It's Barry Weiss', he has had it through a few transformations, the wildest one had a big bull's horn attached to the front bumper. :shock:

He calls it the cowboy cadillac, at least that is what he said on the show.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The black one is definitely a caddy. I have seen build pics on it and the storage wars stamp on the bottom of the picture sealed the thought. It's Barry Weiss', he has had it through a few transformations, the wildest one had a big bull's horn attached to the front bumper. :shock:

He calls it the cowboy cadillac, at least that is what he said on the show.
yuuup u win. there's a video of him driving around in it here from 5 years ago with long hair

[YOUTUBE=" "]DPe9B-9r6eA[/YOUTUBE]

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The red one behind the Ferrari is really kicking my ass. I need a closer look at the hood ornament, but it really looks like a 50's Chevy "Bird" ornament. That would put the car a '55 Chevy, but that trim is throwing me off.

I am going to throw an 80% bet saying that it is a '55 Chevy Belair.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, the one behind the 599 is a '55 Belair. Pass it all the time when I'm home.
Same block, hotel/restaraunt owner usually puts out either an older T-bird, Deuce, or one of a few Belairs

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well damn. You got me! Looks just like a Studebaker hood ornament!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
51 studebaker

edit god damn it,

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anything look familiar in here?

Same BelAir as posted. Didn't realize it was there until walking back to the car, and also didn't realize it was a sedan. Coupe life > sedan