GarageBuilt quest to build a PFWD EF! (56k go nap)

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn!!! this is the first time looking through this thread and wow this thing is going to be sick!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for paint!

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sanded and reprimed and sanded again! ready for paint!!

sealed about to get sprayed as I type this!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice. Looking foward to seeing this progress further

:thumbup:

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
started doing my brake setup today...whoops too long. Ordered another one today so stay tuned.

Dropped the subframe, painted it, also got my clutch reservoir mounted but ima try to figure out a wilwood setup tomorrow, and sanded/painted the plastic for the windshield. Looks a million times better.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Love the bay. Same color Greg painted the exterior?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I ordered another line and it ended up being a little short. lol 3rd times a charm!

Dropped the tank trying to figure out my new fuel delivery system..who wants to help me figure out the return? like send me a link to the fitting I need? lol

I also got some goodies..best bang for the buck for sure!!

Since it is my staging brake, I needed a built in reservoir so I modified the wilwood to fit the K-sport staging brake. As you can see I attached pics of the differences.

As you can see the lengths and thread pitch is different. so a little of this and a little of that and WALA!

Dustin at Performance porting doing the damn thing. Man, I cant say enough positive things about this guy..just to keep it simple..IF YOU NEED YOUR HEAD DONE CALL HIM.

and a little teaser of my radiator

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn this is going good

and for your clutch reservoir. is it attached to the master? if not can you run s2k masters on these?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn this is going good

and for your clutch reservoir. is it attached to the master? if not can you run s2k masters on these?
Thanks buddy, and im not sure I understand what youre asking. Yes the car is converted to full hydraulic and the reservoir is attached the clutch cylinder under the dash.