gas miles

lazy butt alex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well..i was thikning about gettin the civic si..but..it says they only get abou 23 city and 32 highway..is that true? only 23 on city?

that1screnname

5+ Year Member
lazy butt alex said:
well..i was thikning about gettin the civic si..but..it says they only get abou 23 city and 32 highway..is that true? only 23 on city?
You get 24. I have an ex and I get about 300miles to a tank.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is people out there gettin about 28mpg consistantly (or there abouts) which isn't too shabby

cuz i do about 75% freeway and 25% city and i consistantly get 31mpg.. and i got the EX

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally if i had that kind of money id swoop up a 2 year old rsx considering the markup right now on the si

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really?! :shock:

only 32 highway?

I got 31 city/hwy combined on my last tank in my GS-R....might as well keep the damn thing. :evil:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Really?! :shock:

only 32 highway?

I got 31 city/hwy combined on my last tank in my GS-R....might as well keep the damn thing. :evil:
well, it all depends on how you drive...

me.. i drive it like i stole it :twisted:

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My lx says it get 30 street and 32 highway and no matter what it gets for how fast i go it gets very good gas mileage the most you will get out of these with mods is prbably like 36 or so try that tornado thing. i frankly dont care how much it gets I have the money to buy an 06 and out gas in it 2 i dont know about other people. I know people are always trying to get more gas mileage i spend about 30 or 40 bucks a week and that is still better than a lot of other people i know who spend 100 or more.