gas tank

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
simple really really retarted question...im tryin to figure out how many miles i get to the gallon...i got a 98 ex...and how many milkes should i be gettin compared to ur ride...wb asap

Mirza95VX

***** of the VTEC-e
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With a 98 ex u should be getting like 35-45 miles to the gallon my Vtec-e 95 hb gets like 45+

Mirza95VX

***** of the VTEC-e
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
11 gallons

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh, I was wondering how much the tank held. my gf's 04 is 13.xx. I was wondering how she got 400mi to the tank.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm im 99% sure that my 96 ex is around 13....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
400 mi to the tank..damn.. is that a hybrid?

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you don't need to know how big your tank is to figure out your gas mileage. you're not using the whole thing. Just top it off, write down the gas mileage, drive, then go to fill it up again and divide how many miles you drove by how much you put in the tank.

btw, i have a 98 ex also and i get about 25 mpg, all city

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i drive all over (city, highway, etc) and am lucky if i get 30mpg... it's mostly around 25 or so...... doesn't help that i like to cruise at 100+mph on the highway (gotta love rural areas)

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you drive it hard (like winding it up to the redline before shifting) its going to hurt the gas milage alot. but how else can a person drive?

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drove across the state of Washington (Oak harbor, Wa to Coeur D' Alene, Id) on a tank of gas with my 00 Ex. =)

At that time I had I/H/E and I was rolling with my hubs because it was winter time. =)