Gauge Cluster Problems

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Hey guys,I just recently bought my second hatch back not bad just needed some work ethir way the guy .I bought it from was doing like an full acura swap to it thankgod,I got to it befor he put the front on ethir way back to the gauge problem he threw in a cluster from an acura now,I dont know how he made it work but the rpm`s work just my speedo dosen the h and cold work and even the gas just my mph wont seem ot budge anyway,I pull out the cluster and it dosent have the regular plugs like at each coner on the bottoms the boxy green one but two long white one and like this long black thing and a pin at the end that plug into the back of the cluster,I went out and got my other regular stock si cluster from a 91 crx from a junk yard ,I pulled the plugs and left some wire but it seems that there isnt enough wires from each of the long white plugs wat do you guys think,I should do man in despreate need of help just got a tick for doing 85 in 65 and,I didnt know wat to say to the cop so help me........ :twisted:

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You need a new vss cable probably. Atleast thats what it sounds like. You can get one at junk yard its got a little pin that locks it to tranny and then it has a circle piece with antoher clip that the gauge cluster.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vss= vehicle speed sensor..