gauge LED site

Shaimus

the best
5+ Year Member
i used to just get mine from Baxters (local auto parts shop). but they told me its illegal to do that s**t so i just painted mine. good luck with your search tho, if you find some let me know cuz my painted bulbs turned out really shitty. some parts are deep dark red and some parts are still white. and i got red ink all over my KidRobot shirt i was wearing :(

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eek bad idea

smooveCRiMiNAL

5+ Year Member
v-leds.com, best site by far and shipping was fast and i live in hawaii. i bought leds for my license plate, dome light and gauge cluster. had the interior all blue leds, but they weren't that bright in the gauge cluster. all bright white now. for the gauge cluster try buy some spares, some of the small leds (size 74 i think) had some fitment problems. GL!!!

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
v-leds.com, best site by far and shipping was fast and i live in hawaii. i bought leds for my license plate, dome light and gauge cluster. had the interior all blue leds, but they weren't that bright in the gauge cluster. all bright white now. for the gauge cluster try buy some spares, some of the small leds (size 74 i think) had some fitment problems. GL!!!
they are the s**t, i've bought tons of led's off of them. very fast shipping