Gauge quuestion??

mikehd09

5+ Year Member
hey watsup i just wanted to kno if it possible to change the white light in the guage cluster in my 97 coupe to blue like changeing the bulb and if you can how??

KStorms2009

5+ Year Member
Yea i actually just did it on my 98 coupe. Just take out the cluster, and the bulbs are those twist and lock bulbs. its super easy to do. i would order some LED lights from SUPERBIGHTLEDS.com. THey are a lot brighter than regular bulbs and looks way better too.... they biggest bulbs are #194 and they medium bulbs are #74

mikehd09

5+ Year Member
oh really beacuse i took it off and i didnt know which one it was .. you think u could send me the link to those buld you were talking about?

KStorms2009

5+ Year Member
that link covers it all... all you will need to know... but its not hard to figure out what bulb is which.. just look at the bulb then flip it over and kinda trace it... ya know?

Shaimus

the best
5+ Year Member
i heard V-LEDS.com was a good site, im having this problem with my civic now that i redid my climate controls with a red LED strip. makes my cluster look hella faded but it was a cheap, easy, and (IMO) a great DIY