Gauging interest in an annual ROAD RUN course

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup guys!!!

I want setp an Annual ClubCivic.com Telsa/Patterson Pass Canyon Carving Run... basically setup an annual road run course where we just caravan (safely) down a couple of back roads that go inbetween dublin/tracy

Start out basically in Dublin, take vasco road out to Telsa road, which shoots you out in tracy

from there we can grab a bite to eat or either take patterson pass from tracy back to dublin and go to the imax movie theater area and meet up there and do whatever

I'm thinking sometime in the beginning of september when the weather cools off just a bit

Who wants to get down with this? I can set it all up and we get can it get started

Holla!!!!!!!!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for anyone who knows how to read. . . or is norcal officially dead?

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
I'm down. As long as I don't have school or work that day I'll run it. Dublin is only like 15 minutes from my house so it's not to bad.

As for NorCal being dead... I'm trying to bring it back... going to be tough though.

But for now we have a 2 car caravan as long as I'm free.

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
I am down just depends if i can get the day off from work or not.

civic_dude

5+ Year Member
i might be interested depending on my school/work schedule.

how far is this place from sacramento? are the twisties crazy or pretty safe? (don't want to kill my self or the car :D ) sounds like fun.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would try to plan on a saturday or sunday.... everyone should be free on the weekends (depending on their job)

as far as the twisties, its only as safe as you can drive ;)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um i dont have a car that i want to rock like that. :(

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_dude said:
how far is this place from sacramento?.
google map "Tracy, CA" or "Dublin, CA" to gauge how far from sac, to give you a ruff idea, approx 2hr drive at posted speed limit

buzzbombtom said:
um i dont have a car that i want to rock like that. :(
i'm driving a bone stock civic EX, shut ur ass up and just come out :thumbup: =)

Matt said:
sweet, i was hoping you would be down... think we can get phu to come out or is that an impossible task?

EDIT: I'm suprised jeff (aka build your car for curves not straights) hasn't replied yet :lol:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
;)

How are the roads out there? Nice and level or bumpy?

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright sounds good. I just dont want to be bottoming out left and right lol.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt said:
alright sounds good. I just dont want to be bottoming out left and right lol.
dood, your not enough close enough to be low enough to bottom out.... (not trying to say i'm lower or anything) just saying, i garuntee you won't bottom out :P >`

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt said:
My car is slammed now.
ooo hoho ho oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... my how quickly the times change with you. . . hm...

hm.. what ever happened to "slammed is old... i dont do slammed anymore" lolololol, thats what you told me (not in those exact words)

IM me pics!

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sounds like good fun. i'd be down to meet for that. weekends are good for the working woman. just let me know the when and where. great idea, btw.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id be down. be a bit of a drive for just a canyon drive tho.[san jose]. so it should be a meet type thing or somthing...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93hatch4o8 said:
just call me
sweet =) =) =) =)

Well, now that it seems we've got some interest, i'll start meshing things together with a finalized date

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car will die. lol i swear its lame adn if its on a weekend its a no go for me my two pennies